GDT: Game #47 - BRING ON BOSTON WE GETTIN DRUNK

aloonda*

The book is out on how to beat this team. Pressure the d-men on the breakout, which forces turnovers and prevents the playmakers from gaining speed into the zone. Until we find some D that are worth a damn, teams will continue playing us this way.

this

and we look like a bunch of teenage boys trying to figure out what to do with a girl the first time whenever we get a pass coming to us, or have actually received it and then don't know what to do with it

man the bruins were just monsters out there

dillon connauton are the only d I would keep, gonchar I can see for next year---the rest? buh bye

aloonda*

oh, and the roussell eakin garbutt line---needs a name---and most nights is the only enjoyable thing at times

would have loved to see fiddler and chara actually try to get after it---love that vern isn't scared

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I read the Bruins PTG, and some of their fans still bash Seguin. I think my fan base is better than your fan base stuff is pretty stupid, but some Bruin's fans just see all the bad in a player who won a cup with them and wanted to be a Boston Bruin and loved the city until he got traded (and still is positive about his experience with the Bruins). I'm just glad that people here is not like that against Loui (still my favorite player together with Seguin), one the pleasantries of cheering for a team with a smaller fan base. :handclap:

NFKappaB

Mo Money Mo Problems
Jun 29, 2011
Nova Scotia
I read the Bruins PTG, and some of their fans still bash Seguin. I think my fan base is better than your fan base stuff is pretty stupid, but some Bruin's fans just see all the bad in a player who won a cup with them and wanted to be a Boston Bruin and loved the city until he got traded (and still is positive about his experience with the Bruins). I'm just glad that people here is not like that against Loui (still my favorite player together with Seguin), one the pleasantries of cheering for a team with a smaller fan base. :handclap:

Boston culture.

Horsehead

Dec 30, 2013
Lake Ray Hubbard
So I was the stockyards today eating in Riskeys....And about 8 guys from Boston come in. no joke and I was wearing my Seguin shirt....and the all said the same thing. Seguins a bum and Reilly is better than Loui. I laughed and told them thanks for Seguin and kept eating. At some point people have to let it go, the trade happened and we all are happy.

aloonda*

So I was the stockyards today eating in Riskeys....And about 8 guys from Boston come in. no joke and I was wearing my Seguin shirt....and the all said the same thing. Seguins a bum and Reilly is better than Loui. I laughed and told them thanks for Seguin and kept eating. At some point people have to let it go, the trade happened and we all are happy.

most all of the boston fans I dealt with the other night were total tools

there were a couple of cool ones though

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson

Imagine being surrounded by that on all sides for 65+ minutes of actual game play and you'll suffer through my November experience.

Horsehead

Dec 30, 2013
Lake Ray Hubbard
No....complaining about the lack of Sam Adams beer...I suggested Shiner.
And I was glad I was at the end of my meal. They were good guys...just typical east coast.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00