Post-Game Talk: GAME 47 - 38-5-4 = Quatre-vingts points OLE!!!!! OLE!!!!! OLE!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Poutineville 2

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
Honestly I don't know. But there's no way I give up Carlo, who's recovered from multiple concussions to have a great season so far or the Bruins top prospect(s) (we don't have many to begin with). If Horvat is UFA and Bergy & Krejci do retire I go hard after him then. Also not a fan of disrupting the awesome chemistry this team has right now by trading a key defenseman.
I guess I just worry that someone else will trade for and extend Harvard. I see a fair amount of him and think he’d look good on the Bruins. Completely agree with what you said about Carlo and upsetting the chemistry, though. Someone here suggested doing absolutely nothing at the TDL. Kinda hard not to agree with that! If it ain’t broke, ...

Reactions: hrdpuk and Gordoff

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
I understand this completely, I take great lengths to watch all games. The only ones I can't watch are when we play the Leafs because we live in the Toronto black out area. If the game is on CBC we get it for free everywhere but if one of the other networks have it, we can't see it. I pay for my subscription and still don't get to watch. It drives me crazy.

TSN was the national broadcast, that is what I had in Ontario. Even though I don't speak much French, I switched to RDS at one point....lol
Interesting... I get no TSN games here in BC. I thought their Sens, Habs, Leafs and Jets broadcasts were only available in those areas.

Reactions: caz16

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I always wore socks. Had to to keep my toes from freezing.

Grew up by playing pond hockey.
Then as a peewee I played at an outdoor rink by Rt 2 where Arlington, Belmont & Cambridge meet. Got damn cold at night under the lights.

@Fenway knows the now gone rink I’m talking about.

Wasnt until later that I played at Hockey Town on Rt1 or the newly built (at the time) MDC indoor rink in Arlington. Now the Ed Burns rink.
By then it was just my norm.
I know it too, it was on the Arlington exit...

Reactions: Gee Wally

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
1674710564341.jpeg

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Very intense and chippy game so far. Definite playoff vibe tonight. I think we might have a tilt or two before this one’s over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad