GDT: Game 46: YOUR Minnesota Wild @ Detroit Red Wings 6:30 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimoe

Jun 13, 2011
Norm Green Sucks
Also, since I skipped the 10th spot, I'll do that separately.

GP: 2,101
PPG: .347
Busts: 4
All-Stars: 0 (No, not even 2003, when everyone was an all-star)

Apparently the 10th spot is NOT a good place to be. Brodin and Nichushkin are going to be competing for best skater drafted at 10 since Bobby Holik in 1989.

Even Dany ****ing Heatley!

Last edited by a moderator:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
They really don't; as well, after picking Dumba and seeing how far back his development is, I think the Wild need a safer but more dynamic prospect that is almost NHL ready. Like Strome, Eichel, or McDavid.

Okay, now how about you suggest prospects we have a realistic shot at either due to our season continuing down the tubes, trading up in the draft, or both. We're sure as hell not picking top two, and personally I think top 5 is out of the question because of how I think the rest of the season is going to go.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Okay, now how about you suggest prospects we have a realistic shot at either due to our season continuing down the tubes, trading up in the draft, or both. We're sure as hell not picking top two, and personally I think top 5 is out of the question because of how I think the rest of the season is going to go.

Marner/White/Svechnikov

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Marner/White/Svechnikov

Marner is intriguing. I don't see Svechnikov. I would say Zacha but we have a lot of prospects similar to him but he's also an interesting prospect. I also like White. I also see Barzal being in Minnesota's range. I'd be interested to see if Strome drops maybe one or two slots.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Marner is intriguing. I don't see Svechnikov. I would say Zacha but we have a lot of prospects similar to him but he's also an interesting prospect. I also like White. I also see Barzal being in Minnesota's range. I'd be interested to see if Strome drops maybe one or two slots.

Tough picking a guy thats been hurt almost the entire year, too. (Barzal). But thats why scouts get paid more than I do.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I've been more or less disgusted by Vanek's play this year, but that goal of his last night was wonderful, and something that not many players in the league can do on a regular basis. If he can continue to do things like that I will forgive his defensive/effort shortcomings.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I've been more or less disgusted by Vanek's play this year, but that goal of his last night was wonderful, and something that not many players in the league can do on a regular basis. If he can continue to do things like that I will forgive his defensive/effort shortcomings.

If you expected him to have a defensive aspect to his game, that was your first mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad