GDT: Game 46: YOUR Minnesota Wild @ Detroit Red Wings 6:30 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
GDT: Game #46 : YOUR Minnesota Wild @ Detroit Red Wings- Tuesday, 1/20/15 @ 6:30 pm CST
============================================================================================================================
[shadow=Silver]WILD look to tank hard after a dismal showing since their inception.[/shadow]

[fieldset=GAME #46 : Minnesota Wild @ Detroit Red Wings]

|MATCHUP|
MIN.gif

Detroit Red Wings
|
VS
|
MINNESOTA WILD

(46 gp : 26-11-9 = 61 pts) | | (45 gp : 20-20-5 = 45 pts)
2nd Atlantic / 3rd West / 6th NHL| |LAST Central / 12th West / 22nd NHL

STREAK
Won 4|
|LOST 1
= - = Game Not Started = - =
Scoreboards: NHL : CBS : Yahoo : TSN.ca : ESPN
[/fieldset]
[shadow=Silver]WILD look to flaunt their lower lines against Detroit's superior talent[/shadow]

4CosTLH.jpg

pGbEirN.jpg

XSP8tHS.jpg

IEoPbwZ.jpg

LXISHsU.jpg

kxkbZ9w.jpg

QBqplhW.jpg

Disclaimer : The GDT is provided free of charge for entertainment purposes only, AND MAY BE A WORK IN PROGRESS No reproduction, fondling, proper use, missuse, or misteruse of this GDT is allowed, without the permission of ... © by Puck U @ HF & LGK & the Puck U posse, aka Little Bunny Foo Foo.

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
There's a lot of ground to makeup If the plan is to tank for a top 5-7 pick.

I feel sorry for GMCF because he's between a rock and a hard place. In this situation he won't be able to please anyone and people will be calling for his head.

I'm in the minority when I say I trust Fletch and know he's the best man for the job. He has earned the right to makeup for what has been an unusual season to say the least.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
There's a lot of ground to makeup If the plan is to tank for a top 5-7 pick.

I feel sorry for GMCF because he's between a rock and a hard place. In this situation he won't be able to please anyone and people will be calling for his head.

I'm in the minority when I say I trust Fletch and know he's the best man for the job. He has earned the right to makeup for what has been an unusual season to say the least.

No there isn't.

iLLogik87

Jan 5, 2015
Antarctica
If my boss offers me OT tonight im gonna take it and not watch the game. I dont think we are going to win this. Especially since Kuemper is between da pipes.:help:

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
No there isn't.

I realize there are a lot of scenarios between now and then, but lets say the season continues on the same path, where do you realistically see us ending up?

I know this is OT so I won't continue after this. I'm just curious about your answer.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Think about this guys, wouldn't it be great to actually be a fan of a team, that could win something at some point in time and space continuum?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Think about this guys, wouldn't it be great to actually be a fan of a team, that could win something at some point in time and space continuum?

Like the draft lottery?

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul

If any of the Minnesota 4 major pro teams ever win a championship i'm going to need like a week off work to enjoy it. I'll probably cry too. Last time Minnesota won anything professionally (not counting the Lynx) was the 1991 Twins and I was 5 and don't remember a thing. Whats it feel like to win? I don't know this feel.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
If any of the Minnesota 4 major pro teams ever win a championship i'm going to need like a week off work to enjoy it. I'll probably cry too. Last time Minnesota won anything professionally (not counting the Lynx) was the 1991 Twins and I was 5 and don't remember a thing. Whats it feel like to win? I don't know this feel.

I saw a stat after the Pats-Colts game ended. Boston men's pro sports teams have appeared in like 15 Championship Games/Series since a Minnesota men's pro sports teams last appeared in one.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I mean national championships have been huge, 1995 hockey world championships as the Finlands first gold medal was huge, but I was only 9. Then 2011 I didn't feel a thing, as I realized couple years before that it's a watered down Skoda-cup. 2014 WJC gold was worth celebrating though. I have followed Jokerit somewhat from our local Liiga, but I haven't been a superfan. All the 90's championships were great and all, but I wasn't even a teenager then. I need a championship, just one championship from somewhere. Liverpool hasn't been anything to write home about this season either.

I'm seriously happy when my discgolf clubs ladies team obliterates the amateur series here in Finland, at least I can enjoy their success.

In a different note, do you have any idea when do the Wild release their 15-16 season schedule? I'm trying to plan my trip to Minnesota next october, but I kinda need to see the schedule.

Oh yeah this is a GDT. Lets hope Mr. Explosion doesn't score a hatty against us.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I saw a stat after the Pats-Colts game ended. Boston men's pro sports teams have appeared in like 15 Championship Games/Series since a Minnesota men's pro sports teams last appeared in one.

all 4 of their major sports teams have won a title in recent history too. Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Patriots. God, that is depressing.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
I realize there are a lot of scenarios between now and then, but lets say the season continues on the same path, where do you realistically see us ending up?

I know this is OT so I won't continue after this. I'm just curious about your answer.

+-2. I don't think we'll meander from out standing much. As much as I'd like to lose out, not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad