GDT: Game 46 | SJ @ CBJ | 1/21 7pm

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Yeah home win is better than a road win anyway...

Laine surprisingly happy in the post-game interview, felt weird man. I hope that's not some ominous sign of a super streak...

Reactions: CBJx614

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Montreal gets a point. Heading to OT
Chicago up 4-2 after 2
Coyotes losing 4-0 to Dallas

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Just lose. Be totally shit or be competitive. Dislike. Hopefully sexual harrasment hawks win

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
You don't agree with me but I prefer to resign Gus and not trade him. He's very a very important player for us.
FWIW Happy to re-sign him too if that's an option at some reasonable cap hit ($2-3M AAV, somewhere in that range I guess). He might prefer to go chasing the cup as a rental though.

Kent post-game also seems to be a bit more relaxed and kinda happier (and less of a stick-to-the-script kind) compared to some of his early season interviews. Haven't kept up too much but nice if he's acclimating more and more.

And Olivier seems pretty cerebral for a tough guy. His fight certainly seems to have sparked the team. I didn't understand the signing very well at the time but he's proven to be worth the trade, even if his career here might not be long.

Last edited:
Reactions: majormajor and VT

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
FWIW Happy to re-sign him too if that's an option at some reasonable cap hit ($2-3M AAV, somewhere in that range I guess). He might prefer to go chasing the cup as a rental though.

Kent post-game also seems to be a bit more relaxed and kinda happier (and less of a stick-to-the-script kind) compared to some of his early season interviews. Haven't kept up too much but nice if he's acclimating more and more.

And Olivier seems pretty cerebral for a tough guy. His fight certainly seems to have sparked the team. I didn't understand the signing very well at the time but he's proven to be worth the trade, even if his career here might not be long.
I think Olivier's fight helped us.

Reactions: CBJx614

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I imagine the Sharks thread being the complete opposite of ours: bitching about playing well in first period messing up their tank and then getting frustrated as they blow the lead and embracing the suck after the game ends.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I imagine the Sharks thread being the complete opposite of ours: bitching about playing well in first period messing up their tank and then getting frustrated as they blow the lead and embracing the suck after the game ends.

I took a quick peak.

Before the game:
Lose like your future depends on it boys.

At the beginning of the game when the Sharks were winning:
No way the Sharks can compete with these guys. C bus just way better at tanking. Might as well enjoy this game and hope everyone gets a ton of points

I'm kind of amazed at how awful CBJ look. 1 shot through 15 minutes is an admirable level of not-getting-it-done

After the game:
Super clutch regulation loss, Sharks. :clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad