GDT: Game 46 | SJ @ CBJ | 1/21 7pm

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
What would you expect him to say publicly?! This guy sucks and he needs to pick it up?! No GM is going to call out a guy like that, especially when the whole team is underperforming.
That's what I'm saying essentially. Jarmo among most GMs don't want to admit their mistakes, and there's a reason for it. Learned that lesson a long time ago.

Reactions: CBJx614

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Sharks have great forechecking, stick work. I hope the first line improves because, frankly, they're playing poorly. I don't blame the young guys, they lack experience. It's one thing to play with experienced players in a line, it's another to play with experienced players all at once.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Took my girlfriend to a few Cinci Cyclones games and asked her if she can tell the difference in play levels(not saying we are echl bad) but to a newer fan she cannot tell the difference. OUCH

Both teams look bad but 2 shots on goal after 20? You should be able to do that by accident if you are playing a decent game

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Took my girlfriend to a few Cinci Cyclones games and asked her if she can tell the difference in play levels(not saying we are echl bad) but to a newer fan she cannot tell the difference. OUCH

Both teams look bad but 2 shots on goal after 20? You should be able to do that by accident if you are playing a decent game
Bolded being the key phrase

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
1-2 Gaudreau from Laine after they both had a good chance on the PP. Nice PP this time once they got setup.

2-2 Jenner from Johnson! (Lol the puck is fluffing around but goes in, we'll take it...)

This has been a great few minutes here. Nice passes.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
2-3 Sharks seem to score... first hit the post, then Korpi, then somehow the puck ends up in the net after five seconds... Good goal, just some clock work delaying a bit.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Two words: Car Wash.

And props to arena ops for playing the song by Rose Royce

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Laine hits the crossbar on PP - seriously we need to set him up more like this, it isn't that hard as we can see. Boqvist's shot was deflected nicely just wide too. Another reasonably good PP.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
In the past several weeks Marchenko has been some nice feeds but guys don’t cash. No wonder he has yet to get an assist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad