GDT: Game 46 - Sharks vs Coyotes 1/21/16 7PM Shane Doan 380 Night

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm glad I didn't go. This is classic Tippet Coyote hockey. We're playing the whole game in our own zone.

I would have liked an excuse to get out of the house and make myself look pretty and put on makeup, but even with that being a factor I'm inclined to agree with you. If I had a phone I'd probably just be playing with it at this point and not really paying attention.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Coyotes still playing like absolute ****. Someone get the smelling salts out and go along the bench.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I miss my season tickets but I think next year is going to be the year to re-up if I can get one of my friends to commit to going and paying for half. More skill in the lineup should bring less of this playing defense 75% of the time. Borrrrring. Need a couple drinks to enjoy this and it's way expensive to drink at the arena.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I miss my season tickets but I think next year is going to be the year to re-up if I can get one of my friends to commit to going and paying for half. More skill in the lineup should bring less of this playing defense 75% of the time. Borrrrring. Need a couple drinks to enjoy this and it's way expensive to drink at the arena.

I miss mine too. More in the sense of missing having something to do 41 nights a year.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
San Jose have the perfect game plan against the Yotes. Score a couple early goals, sit back and watch the Coyotes shoot themselves in the foot by defending the 2-0 deficit.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Haha yeah that too. Going to Coyotes games is pretty much my favorite thing to do.

I just love attending sports events. It can even be a sport I don't really care for. I'm really not into basketball at all, and I wouldn't really ever be tempted to buy a ticket to a Suns game, but if I got invited to one where I didn't have to pay, I'd be all over the opportunity.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
How so? If we were guilty of a penalty and had possession of the puck then they're supposed to stop play and assess the penalty... am I missing something?

The problem was that we never got a penalty called on us.

We only had 5 on the ice, Domi came on the ice - our man had literally just stepped through the door on the bench right before Domi touched it. It was super close for the refs, but Doan argued with the officials and they basically wiped out the penalty. So, on a play where we just got possession and shouldn't have had the play stopped, the ref blew the whistle thinking that there was a penalty, but there was none. Faceoff brought to center ice, so we lost an opportunity to bring the puck in the zone.

They showed the referee's error when returning from commercial break.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Fans are so bored, they're participating in what can only be described as the worst Mexican Wave ever attempted.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The problem was that we never got a penalty called on us.

We only had 5 on the ice, Domi came on the ice - our man had literally just stepped through the door on the bench right before Domi touched it. It was super close for the refs, but Doan argued with the officials and they basically wiped out the penalty. So, on a play where we just got possession and shouldn't have had the play stopped, the ref blew the whistle thinking that there was a penalty, but there was none. Faceoff brought to center ice, so we lost an opportunity to bring the puck in the zone.

They showed the referee's error when returning from commercial break.

Fair enough.

Officiating mistakes happen though, that's far from the worst officiating mistake ever made against us.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
If the shoot for loot went 5-hole, it's just Mike Smith getting in some practice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad