LOOUUUUU!

Shane Doan's First NHL Goal

[NHL]149182[/NHL]

Doan Face

1st Hat Trick

Crushing Dustin Brown
(not a goal but what's not to like?)

Number 380 for the franchise record

Please post your favorite Doan highlights.

We can't lose on bobblehead night!

CWcnyJWUEAEH6JP.jpg

Last edited:

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I have had this game circled for a while now. This determines where our season goes. 1st of five games against the Sharks - we get at least 7 points against them in those five games, and frankly it would take an utter collapse to not be in the playoff conversation. Need to handle ourselves against both Vancouver and Anaheim as well, but I just can't see VAN as a huge threat, given their lack of ROW

EDIT: Thanks for spot checking GAFP - counted only four games in a hurry. We just need to wind up at least 3 points ahead of the Sharks in the 5 head to head games.

Last edited:

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
We have tonight plus 4 more against the Sharks. You got it right. Need to create separation in the standings with these games. Don't want to depend on other teams to do it.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
If anyone going tonight is gonna have a spare Bobblehead and poster they don't need, I will gladly buy it from you. I had tickets to this game but have my appointment tonight again. So I'm sadly going to have to miss this game. No fear though, Spirit of Lindgren, I have two coworkers going in my place and the seats will be filled. However they want the bobble heads :/

My payments can range from Cash, Paypal, Beer at a future game, or other favors that may get us thrown in jail. (Jk on the last one, maybe).

Please please please someone! It was my birthday last week and I didn't get the OEL selfie either game. hook a brotha up? lol

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
If anyone going tonight is gonna have a spare Bobblehead and poster they don't need, I will gladly buy it from you. I had tickets to this game but have my appointment tonight again. So I'm sadly going to have to miss this game. No fear though, Spirit of Lindgren, I have two coworkers going in my place and the seats will be filled. However they want the bobble heads :/

My payments can range from Cash, Paypal, Beer at a future game, or other favors that may get us thrown in jail. (Jk on the last one, maybe).

Please please please someone! It was my birthday last week and I didn't get the OEL selfie either game. hook a brotha up? lol

I should have one for you.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I ahh.. don't think Hanzal and OEL were required to awkwardly hug Doan's family, but alright.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad