SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

:sharks @ :coyotes
7:00 PM
Teevee: FSAZ+
Radio: 98.7 FM

Once again I'm putting about as much effort into this one as Stepan protecting the puck at the blue line. Or is it Goligoski's effort into making clean passes. Or is it OEL's effort at getting shots through. Or is it Domi's effort at scoring on breakaways.

Anywho.

<insert joke about stickiness>

Notes:

Does river hockey mean like playing hockey on a frozen river? Or is it one of Tocchet's....terms...
Never heard that one....

Anyway.

Important Stats:
Regulation Wins: 4
OEL's Scoring: 1 goal in his last 18 games

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
gXDIMN1.png

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Take 2! Re re re reeeemaattcchh! Will the Coyotes give up the first goal again? Will they get a lead and then blow it in the final seconds of the game? WILL they be able to score more than 2 goals again? Tune in to find out!!!

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Yes, No, No

Breaking News: Anonymous leak gives the answers ahead of tonight's game. We all know how it is going to end. Will the Coyotes deny these allegations? Tune in to find out. Seriously, please tune in. We have families to feed for the love of all things good in this world! We have forgotten how bread tastes, please.

*smash cut to RT and Chayka sitting in their offices, nervously sweating.

(haha, I at least laughed at my own jokes. Gotta do something to stay positive eh?!)

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Breaking News: Anonymous leak gives the answers ahead of tonight's game. We all know how it is going to end. Will the Coyotes deny these allegations? Tune in to find out. Seriously, please tune in. We have families to feed for the love of all things good in this world! We have forgotten how bread tastes, please.

(haha, I at least laughed at my own jokes. Gotta do something to stay positive eh?!)

I wouldn't say it's your own joke, this season is just a joke and we're all laughing at it. @Muppet said it the best in the last GDT:

There is nothing left to do but laugh. There's no point being angry or getting frustrated anymore, because this team is a complete and utter embarrassment in every single way. Just laugh.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine

This organization has turned me from a glass half-full guy to a glass half-empty guy in the course of about six years. Please, for the love of god, give me SOMETHING tonight.

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
Gut feeling is that we are going to win this one decisively. Raanta, OEL, Hammer and Domi bringing the heat.

(disclaimer: I might delete this post after the game)

It's not crazy to think that could happen. In fact, it would be a very "Coyotes" thing to do.

I fully expect the Coyotes to play themselves up to about 26th place with a long stretch of meaningless wins, and then move down to the 8th pick after the lottery.

Reactions: ParisSaintGermain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad