GDT: Game #46 - RANGERS @ Islanders - 7pm - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I figured there would be no way we saw Bitteto again after his last performance. I wonder if Hajek actually is injured.

Also, aren’t the Rangers getting close to when they’d receive their second dose? The got the first like two weeks ago
They got the 1 dose J&J while it was still going.
So the good news is that it's only 1 dose which has the heavier side effects like the 2nd dose of pfizer or moderna, which might explain their rough outing and some guys being game time decisions after receiving the vaccine.

The bad news is they are now prone to the following:
tenor.gif

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-20_13-54-16.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-20_13-54-16.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Fitzy

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I figured there would be no way we saw Bitteto again after his last performance. I wonder if Hajek actually is injured.

Also, aren’t the Rangers getting close to when they’d receive their second dose? The got the first like two weeks ago
iirc they got j&j which is one dose

Reactions: Fitzy

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
and of course Bruins play the Sabres but the Sabres beat the Penguins recently so I have some hope. Rangers take care of business tonight and hope everything fall into place to have the youngest in the playoffs would be impressive?

what is the youngest Rangers team ever to make the playoffs?

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG

Pfizer is 3 weeks and Moderna is 4, so either one more week or two.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I know this is a cart/horse thing but if we do get into the playoffs by dominating the Devils and Islanders then it will be especially enjoyable! Forget the Bruins, let’s bounce the Piles from the playoffs!

Reactions: Cmox

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
I know this is a cart/horse thing but if we do get into the playoffs by dominating the Devils and Islanders then it will be especially enjoyable! Forget the Bruins, let’s bounce the Piles from the playoffs!
At this moment I feel that us passing them is more likely then the Bruins since we play them more times

Last edited:
Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
At this moment I feel that us passing then is more likely then the Bruins since we play them more times
Definitely. Plus Boston will still have 2 games in hand on us for the 2025 season lol. I can see us up over Boston by 3 points with our season ended, solid odds to make the playoffs, only need Boston to lose in regulation once, and then the Bruins win their 2 games both in the shootout, giving us hope so many times in both games only to have it yanked away from us over and over.....

Reactions: FireGerardGallant

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
My brain has not allowed me to get excited for this game.

Hoping for more elite goal scoring flashes from Kravtsov

Reactions: Cmox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad