GDT: Game 46: Florida Panthers @ Montreal Canadiens, January 19, 7 PM | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Expect Florida to come out hard for this one. If they win they move to within 2 pts of WC2. :nod:

Florida is only 5-4-1 in their last 10 (since Christmas break), but that's been enough for them to make up huge ground on Pittsburgh & NYI for WC2. Those 2 teams have been brutal for about a month now.

Last time we faced them Guhle was injured & we lost 7-2. :thumbd:

Hopefully a revenge game for us. :fence:

A game I hope Montreal wins! :pcheer::pcheer:

Oh, It's reverse retro night .... :scared:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Expect Florida to come out hard for this one. If they win they move to within 2 pts of WC2. :nod:

Florida is only 5-4-1 in their last 10 (since Christmas break), but that's been enough for them to make up huge ground on Pittsburgh & NYI for WC2. Those 2 teams have been brutal for about a month now.

Reverse retro night and you are hoping for a win?

C'mon, we know how this goes.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada

Confirmed 8-1 loss incoming.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
7819nc.jpg

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Please win in regulation...

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Must win....no Must lose.....I'm so confused on this one!!!!

It's not a must win or loose at half way point of the season. It is a big game in terms of the Habs owning both picks and we rather both teams slip down but someone has to get 2 pts.

If I had to choose one outcome... Panthers win. I prefer our pick to be 5-7 range vs 8+. Panthers pick is not probable to be bottom 9. They need a serious injury for that to happen. Panthers pick will be 10-16 range more likely

Reactions: Tanknation
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad