GDT: Game 46: Avs at the Center of the Universe | 5 PM MT | January 14, 2019 | The Who Cares Edition

Who'd you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
gork's Avalanche career is much less traumatic than the others were.

Oh, I misunderstood the question and voted for The General.

So4WUCI.gif

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Was listening to McNabb on Hockey Central today, and he sounds 100x more intelligent and knowledgeable in that interview.

I usually shake my head at half the stuff he says during the game.

Does he dumb it down on purpose?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Was listening to McNabb on Hockey Central today, and he sounds 100x more intelligent and knowledgeable in that interview.

I usually shake my head at half the stuff he says during the game.

Does he dumb it down on purpose?

I find it hard to imagine. He sounds borderline senile during the AVS games.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It might've been just a fluke, McNab's inability to bash any of the goalers because of the optimistic mindset he always had has been been hilarious the past two weeks. It was Rycroft during the postgame analysis where he's telling the viewers that both blokes need to be better.

I get the feeling that he is beyond scared that the last two months have been so reminiscence of the 48 point season that he's looking at the glass-half full analogy after every loss.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It might've been just a fluke, McNab's inability to bash any of the goalers because of the optimistic mindset he always had has been been hilarious the past two weeks. It was Rycroft during the postgame analysis where he's telling the viewers that both blokes need to be better.

I get the feeling that he is beyond scared that the last two months have been so reminiscence of the 48 point season that he's looking at the glass-half full analogy after every loss.

I wish I could have brought myself to tune in a couple times during the Season of Fail, I bailed in December when the bottom fell out. The struggles those guys must've had to find ANYTHING positive must have been sooooooo difficult. Even Ryker commented last season how hard it was to try and break the games down, let alone watch.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It might've been just a fluke, McNab's inability to bash any of the goalers because of the optimistic mindset he always had has been been hilarious the past two weeks.

To McNab's defense he knows who signs his paycheck. They are there to promote and sell the product, not to be real analysts.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Honestly, I feel the guess who RIAL drinking with tonight game is going to be far more entertaining then the Avs playing a slumping Leafs team. ...so with that said its gotta be Jordan Caron hes taking shots with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad