GDT: Game #46 - 1.14.14 - vs Edmonton - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

jhr1986

Jul 2, 2012
DFWish
Knowing the stars, I know that they will win just enough games to stay in the 9-10 place range and ensure no playoffs and no team changing draft picks (their plans were foiled this past draft but...). Therefore they will win this game. I wouldn't even be surprised to see them win against Boston & in Minnesota, and then throw another 4-5 games.

I've seen this show before. I want to see a new one.

Phil Connors*

Knowing the stars, I know that they will win just enough games to stay in the 9-10 place range and ensure no playoffs and no team changing draft picks (their plans were foiled this past draft but...). Therefore they will win this game. I wouldn't even be surprised to see them win against Boston & in Minnesota, and then throw another 4-5 games.

I've seen this show before. I want to see a new one.

You think higher of the Stars than I do, at this point. I'm seeing top 10 pick this year.

As long as Goligoski is our top defenseman (and gets played like it), it's highly unlikely the Stars make the playoffs (this goes for future years too). Note: this comment is a shot at all of our defenseman and not solely directed at our beloved Alex.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Let's make this a high scoring tank.

Show us what you got offense. You and Kari are all we've got.

Ugh. Yay top 10 pick and ****.

jhr1986

Jul 2, 2012
DFWish
yup, thats why she wore her hair over that side of her forehead for half the season - she didn't cover it up before

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I got myself some Jersey Mike's and sat down to watch the game. Saw Ludwig saying the leaders have to lead. Thought we'll turn this around. Saw a goal 14 seconds in. Then a good scrap. Then they immediately give up a goal.

And are now hemmed in.

Nope nope nope.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Jordie Benn is terrible. Does this franchise really think he is the best option out there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad