Pre-Game Talk: Game #45: Vancouver Canucks vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Tuesday, Jan.7th 7:00PM - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
large.png
vs.
large.png

WHEN: Tuesday, January 7th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
TV: TSN
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Injuries

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Mike Santorelli
Tom Sestito - Ryan Kesler - Zack Kassian?
Chris Higgins? - Brad Richardson - Jannik Hansen
David Booth - Zac Dalpe - Dale Weise

Dan Hamhuis - Chris Tanev
Jason Garrison - Frank Corrado
Yannick Weber - Kevin Bieksa

Eddie Lack

Pittsburgh Penguins

Kunitz - Crosby - Gibbons
Jokinen - Malkin - Neal
Pyatt - Sutter - Adams
Glass - Vitale - Sill

Scuderi - Letang
Orpik - Despres
Maatta - Niskanen

Marc-Andre Fleury

https://twitter.com/ElliottPap/status/420311900170092544
Nux recall G Joacim Eriksson but still no word yet from team on Luongo injury. #canucks

Last edited:

Betamax*

I think this may be the first time that the Golden Kid has come back to their arena where he scored the Golden Goal.

Should the Canucks' acknowledge that with a short video presentation especially in light of the announcement of the 2014 Team Canada Olympics roster on that same day?

I personally think they should erect a statue outside of the Arena commemorating that Golden Moment. Who here agrees?

Evidence

Jul 3, 2013
Vancouver
The Canucks could be without Burrows, Higgins, Kassian, Schroeder, Edler, Stanton, Alberts, Luongo. I just hope they can keep it competitive and avoid any more injuries.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
The Canucks could be without Burrows, Higgins, Kassian, Schroeder, Edler, Stanton, Alberts, Luongo. I just hope they can keep it competitive and avoid any more injuries.

Why even list Schroeder? The kid is on the roster by default because of his contract and really hasn't done a thing to deserve being mentioned with the rest.

Jobu

Nov 17, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Remember someone (was it an insider?) suggested that an integral player was playing through an injury? Well well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad