GDT: Game 45: Habs @ Sens, Thurs. Jan. 18, 7 PM | RDS, TSN2: The St.Caufield and Gaylord togetherness edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Habs coming off back-to-back wins off of Colorado and New Jersey, while the Senators are coming off a tough 7-4 loss to those same Avalanche.

Ottawa usually steps their performance up. Habs on their 2nd game of a back-to-back where they were like 0-6 (?) This year so far ?

They'll be in tough against a rested Sens team that steps it up.

I didn't see anything, but I miss a lot of news, but Allen/Primeau will get the start.

Habs will need team toughness should the game get an edge with Xhekaj in the minors and Anderson hurt.

And discuss other stuff about the game and what have you.

Last edited:

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
8cr0au.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs coming off back-to-back wins off of Colorado and New Jersey, while the Senators are coming off a tough 7-4 loss to those same Avalanche.

Ottawa usually steps their performance up. Habs on their 2nd game of a back-to-back where they were like 0-6 (?) This year so far ?

They'll be in tough against a rested Sens team that steps it up.

I didn't see anything, but I miss a lot of news, but Allen/Primeau will get the start.

Habs will need team toughness should the game get an edge with Xhekaj in the minors and Anderson hurt.

And discuss other stuff about the game and what have you.
Primeau is starting. He did not accompany the team to Jersey, made his way to Ottawa last night.
Ottawa is desperate and this won't be an easy task.

Garnet76

Dec 3, 2017
Chatham Ontario
Interested to see if they can keep their solid play going or play down to the competition. Ottawa is usually a fairly pyschical game. Having Anderson and Arber would help for this game.
The Habs have been playing above their heads this year. It's impressive that they have beat some solid teams with little offensive depth.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
According to Marc Denis this morning, Primeau is getting the start tonight in Ottawa as he stayed back yesterday and didn't travel with the team to Jersey.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Going to be tough sledding on a back to back.

I hope Primeau is inspired the by play of Full Monty.

Slaf and Caufield each getting a goal in their third straight would be something.

Momentum is a huge thing, and this team is gelling right now.

I'm giving us a 50/50 on this one.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Primeau is starting. He did not accompany the team to Jersey, made his way to Ottawa last night.
Ottawa is desperate and this won't be an easy task.

I find it interesting that Montreal is doing that. NHL teams are usually, "have to keep the team together at all costs", but Montreal is like, "nah, go rest up & prep in Ottawa, or Florida (in Monty's case). I wonder what they do all by themselves? No one to hang with for dinner, etc.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Good god the Sens blow and are a failure of a franchise. If they win, they are expected to. If they lose, they are expected to. I hope they relocate to Tulsa Oklahoma, so another city can not care about them.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
After leaving everything on the ice against Colorado and New Jersey, they’ll be running on fumes. Won’t get mad if we see a subpar performance tonight. Subpar might be enough to beat the Sens anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad