GDT: Game 45: Columbus at Winnipeg | 1/21 9PM EST

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Game over. I'm ****ing done. This team has gone back to being pathetic.

I'll start watching again after the break. I just can't waste any more time watching a team that's not even trying.
This team ****ing sucks. Arty, Jenner and Murray can't get back fast enough.

In other words, you'll end your holdout for the next game. Really taking a stand there

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
you can only carry a 23 man roster...can't have 30 guys up here and sit 7...you have to put Vets through waivers to send down..can be claimed by other teams. even if they pass through..still pay Boll or Calvert millions to play in Kalamazoo?

I was jokingly suggesting other equally absurd alternatives.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'm not surprised the Jets are winning based on several factors, but I am surprised the CBJ are playing with NO heart other than Dubinsky.... not good.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Well, they need to influence them to tone down the homerism a bit. If you're never critical of the team, people will eventually tune out everything you say.

I don't think they are homers ... Rimer can be biased from time to time, but I actually think Jody Shelley has done a good job of being well-informed and offers a solid opinion most of the time. Which surprises me, because I couldn't stand him as a player and never understood people's infatuation with him.

I think Shelley would be great alongside someone who paid more attention.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
you can only carry a 23 man roster...can't have 30 guys up here and sit 7...you have to put Vets through waivers to send down..can be claimed by other teams. even if they pass through..still pay Boll or Calvert millions to play in Kalamazoo?

You can after the trade deadline technically. Roster limits are gone at that point. You just need to stay under the cap which won't be a problem for CBJ at this time.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
You can after the trade deadline technically. Roster limits are gone at that point. You just need to stay under the cap which won't be a problem for CBJ at this time.

That's March 2nd...thought he/she was talking now. Don't think Springfield would appreciate being raided though...they're currently in first place in their division.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
That's March 2nd...thought he/she was talking now. Don't think Springfield would appreciate being raided though...they're currently in first place in their division.

Seems as if our AAA teams are always in first place or at least doing well... The guys get to Columbus and..... oh, well.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
If I knew how to post video I would post the clip of Joe Magrath calling all the players ******* in the locker room from SlapShot. Because that's what this team has become, soft

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

I'm not defending any point. I'm not even sure what the point was since I hadn't followed the conversation so I agree with you. Springfield needs to do their thing and continue developing talent and winning. And Wennberg should be there as a part of it.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
If I knew how to post video I would post the clip of Joe Magrath calling all the players ******* in the locker room from SlapShot. Because that's what this team has become, soft

We play like this anytime there's a break upcoming. Specifically, the game before a multi-day break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad