GDT: Game 45 @ Chicago 5:30pm. #31 vs #32

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Darren Pang is weirdly obsessed with the fact that Zadina used to be a Red Wing.
That is pretty much the sum total of what announcers are ever able to tell us about any specific player.

"Filip Zadina, the former Detroit Red Wing, with zero individual personality traits, hobbies, interests, anecdotes, or other interesting facts."

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
That is pretty much the sum total of what announcers are ever able to tell us about any specific player.

"Filip Zadina, the former Detroit Red Wing, with zero individual personality traits, hobbies, interests, anecdotes, or other interesting facts."

For a guy who spent his entire NHL career in Chicago and much of his broadcasting career with St. Louis, he has a weird infatuation with the Red Wings.

Also I am absolutely flabbergasted by the existence of this team photo headshot of him where he has a full enough head of hair to be sporting a mullet.

darren-pang-1985-65.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
For a guy who spent his entire NHL career in Chicago and much of his broadcasting career with St. Louis, he has a weird infatuation with the Red Wings.
To be honest, I never actually saw any of the game as ESPN+ ******* again. But Randy does it all the time, too.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
So, out of the following scenarios from best to worst, in terms of points..

SJ 0 CHI 2
SJ 1 CHI 2
SJ 2 CHI 1
SJ 2 CHI 0

..we got the second best scenario.. Second.. #2.. Just like our draft pick will be.. Secondary.. Will Smith's number will be.. His assists will be.. Goals will be.. Secondary.. This is the San Jose Secondaries!

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
they need to do something about the OT format. It was great until teams realized the optimal play was to exit the zone and swoop back to the other blueline to reset and regroup. So much time is wasted on these circle-back-setups that it sucks all the fun and chaos that 3v3/4v4 was supposed to create.
I think 4v4 would solve this, you can get a real forecheck going. the problem with 4v4 was always that it was too short.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad