BRUINS GDT GAME 45 7:14 PM - The B's return to the Centre of the Hockey Universe - NESN, CBC, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Am I the only one that's glad Tavares never even thought about signing here? I think that contract/money can be used better elsewhere. He just seems like a regular season point producer and disappears in the postseason. Toronto can have him all day long. Go Bruins!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I will never tire of watching Leafs fans hopes and dreams being crushed to dust by the Bruins. Tonight, we hear the lamentations of the women.

Reactions: BMC

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Hate Moore not in lineup with the way he can skate and plays tough in front of net. .He is better then half the guys dressing over him.

I hate him sitting too, but I guess these are much better problems to have than not having enough D come playoff time. I love the depth.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I hate him sitting too, but I guess these are much better problems to have than not having enough D come playoff time. I love the depth.

Bothers me when Cassidy says loyalty in interview.F that, play the best .Moore is not the 7th d man out of that group.Not even close.Its only one game but when games count come playoff time I do not want to hear word Loyalty out of his mouth.That gets you a seat home on the sofa watching team that beat you.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Anderson out for Leafs.Without looking up stats though I am pretty sure the lefthanded goalie Hutchison has a dynamite record vs Bruins.

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Am I the only one that's glad Matthews never even thought about signing here? I think that contract/money can be used better elsewhere. He just seems like a regular season point producer and disappears in the postseason. Toronto can have him all day long. Go Bruins!

How old is this guy and how many playoffs did he play in? Way to soon to say this. I would love him on the team

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I'm fine with Bruce's decision regarding Moore. It's not like there is some significant downgrade on D. I like the idea of keeping some of the guys fresh and giving them a game here and there to rest. Great problem to have. Could be worse -- could be trotting out a forward out with 3 pts in 37 games since you don't feel there is anyone better.

Reactions: caz16

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I would try Moore at wing instead of Krug. Moore has size and decent hands and can skate, maybe better than dump in Backes.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I would try Moore at wing instead of Krug. Moore has size and decent hands and can skate, maybe better than dump in Backes.
Moore's part of the rotation on D, YOU don't consider that unless there are multitude of injuries and wouldn't you need to see if Moore can play wing before you actually do it

essentially, everyone's healthy except Nordstrom

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Moore's part of the rotation on D, YOU don't consider that unless there are multitude of injuries and wouldn't you need to see if Moore can play wing before you actually do it

essentially, everyone's healthy except Nordstrom
You better mention that to all the Krug talk moving him upto wing. Rather see Cehlarik up there or Senyshen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce