BRUINS GDT GAME 45 7:14 PM - The B's return to the Centre of the Hockey Universe - NESN, CBC, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I am so excited to be going tonight! I will cheer loud and proud for our Bruins! I am very happy that McAvoy should be back in the line-up too, getting to see an almost healthy team this season is a bonus.

GO BRUINS!!!!

Wish I were you!

Nothing like being at a game in Canada on a Saturday night.

Hope Robin Sparkles does the Nation Anthems.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
These will never get old...

they are great, wish there were one`s with B fans hunkered down in their basements watching during the comeback(s)

Hopefully we`ll see Charlie back tonight and the B`s being at, or near full strength for the first time on the back end. Gonna be a tough game, hope the boys come out on time

Reactions: TCB

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The Leafs have Just came out with their new 3rd jersey for the Playoffs:
173b5025b60ba7de68bc4aea4b6778f3.jpg

ElbowLander

Jan 12, 2018
You guys will crush us as per usual. Cant beat the bruins vet experience and we cant stop pasta. Until we improve our right side defence I think you guys got our number

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
If the Bruins win tonight does this mean Sweeney thinks the team is better than what it truly is and won’t make a trade?

If Sweeney bases the bruins team on this game whether win or lose..... Imo it would be rather a change in GM that would be appropriate.
Regardless if the bruins win 80% of their remaining games ..playoffs are a different beast it's clear and it has been clear for years that this team needs more depth at offense.If DS can fix all those holes(unlikely) then cross our fingers that Rask will be a money goalie for the Entire playoffs.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Andersen trending towards return today.. and then comes down with the flu- that would the “Bruins-flu”...got to take advantage, big 2 points on the line. Go B’s!
With any luck a few more Leafs will come down with it before game time,can I say that ,nothing serious just a little case of the poops maybe.

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
This one could get interesting fast. Last time Hyman took his cheap shot at Charlie both Miller and Chara were hurt. Kadri thought he was a tough guy. Carlo, Gryz and Wagner all had to drop the gloves that night. If Wagner-Kuraly- Wagner start this game I guarantee Wags tries to run someone clean first shift and either Chara or Miller will be on the ice to step in.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Sitting Moore is frustrating when we have an obvious hole on RW.

And behind Moore there is Lauzon and Urho who seem ready. Hopefully a trade is in the works.

Reactions: TCB and Zillah

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This one could get interesting fast. Last time Hyman took his cheap shot at Charlie both Miller and Chara were hurt. Kadri thought he was a tough guy. Carlo, Gryz and Wagner all had to drop the gloves that night. If Wagner-Kuraly- Wagner start this game I guarantee Wags tries to run someone clean first shift and either Chara or Miller will be on the ice to step in.
Kadri annoys me. I guess he annoyed Quaider too.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
To kick off a Leafs epic down the stretch collapse, losing 20 games in a row, falling out of a playoff spot, fans tossing Waffles onto the ice, wearing bags over their heads

Sounds reasonable:laugh:

Andersson not in tonight, have to take advantage of that

nah they save their collapses for the 1st round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes