GDT: Game 44: New York Rangers @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10pm, MSGSN (West Coast trip starts tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Road trip, i dunno, i thought if they played the same as the first 10 of the game they'd win this game but maybe the flight got them, the jet lag who knows..

Stone97Ace

Oct 30, 2023
You know, Lavvy has been looking better lately. Lost a few pounds I genuinely hope this doesn't set him back. It sure will for me.

Reactions: Kravtsov420

effen

Feb 3, 2018
*** Uncomfortable Truth Post ***

This is the same game they always play.

The difference isn't Igor, it's Panarin and Fox not being top 20 players this particular game. If they're pedestrian, the Rangers auto-lose.

All their success is predictated on Fox and Panarin (and occasionally Mika and Kreider) having 1st-team all-star level games. If they're average, the whole team dies.

Reactions: bl02

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Having Kakko back is much better for the team. We played well. Had the puck nearly the whole game. Reminds me of that early Colombus game. Just can't score, but at least the lines fill out better with Kakko moving people into roles more their speed. Helps the d with moving the puck up too.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Vesey deserves better.he's too good to be lugging around 2 corpses from the Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad