GDT: Game 44: New York Rangers @ Vegas Golden Knights, 10pm, MSGSN (West Coast trip starts tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
So much blame is placed on Trouba. But man maybe those haters should reconsider who they are focusing on. Miller is completely incompetent. For every time he has a good game offensively where you dont notice the low hockey IQ, he had about 10 other games where he is exposed.

Reactions: trilobyte

effen

Feb 3, 2018
The Winners of the perimeter stanley cup.
If that was a team doing that to the Rangers Sam and Joe would be all in on how they were kept to the outside with no dangerous chances. Because that's what happened.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Have to be up at 3:30 am to catch a flight why the hell am I still watching this?

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
So much blame is placed on Trouba. But man maybe those haters should reconsider who they are focusing on. Miller is completely incompetent. For every time he has a good game offensively where you dont notice the low hockey IQ, he had about 10 other games where he is exposed.

I think I have been the most vocal about my dislike for Miller.

6'5" defensive player who poke checks.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If that was a team doing that to the Rangers Sam and Joe would be all in on how they were kept to the outside with no dangerous chances. Because that's what happened.
That is why I like listening to Maloney on the radio. He points it out all the time.

• Love
Reactions: effen

effen

Feb 3, 2018
winometer2.png

No notes. Tell me more, graphs and charts.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
We're toast tonight, caught up to the game after hockey...should i stop drinking or drink more?

Stone97Ace

Oct 30, 2023
Sam: Adam Graves is here..Stephan Matteau is here, Ron Greschner is here..Panarin is here..Igor is here...Goodrow is not here...Wheeler is trying but not here..

• Haha
Reactions: DoTheBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad