Jun 10, 2009
Chickenhawks_copy.jpg

vs

l.jpg

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020666&navid=sb:preview

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I have a feeling we out up a good fight. Feeling optimistic.

Lyotes

Aug 8, 2012
Arizona
I love how Smith is having an off year, I think due to injuries, and now everyone is hating on him. Forget about last season already?

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I love how Smith is having an off year, I think due to injuries, and now everyone is hating on him. Forget about last season already?

For me, it's not the "injury." He apparently wants out by the way the capt and coach were sounding, so that has nothing to do with the other.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
For me, it's not the "injury." He apparently wants out by the way the capt and coach were sounding, so that has nothing to do with the other.

Not a single media personality with the Yotes even speculated this. Doan was talking about the rest of the team after the performance against the Sharks. How hard is it to believe that Smitty is injured, he's been injured plenty before...

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Not a single media personality with the Yotes even speculated this. Doan was talking about the rest of the team after the performance against the Sharks. How hard is it to believe that Smitty is injured, he's been injured plenty before...

All the more reason to start chad over smith. Plain and simple. :)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ

No Coyotes media person would speculate on that if they wanted to keep their jobs. They're not there to break stories like that.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
No Coyotes media person would speculate on that if they wanted to keep their jobs. They're not there to break stories like that.
Sorry, Coyotes media, Arizona sports media AND fans who run major websites like 5 for Howling. Ben Shroyer and people like that etc.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008

I'm not hating on him. It's about hoping for what I think is best for the team now and moving forward. Smith hasn't played well enough to get us in the playoffs this year, no reason to believe it will change now that the season is on the line. Johnson played well in all four games this year, which until he shows otherwise gives us the best chance to sneak in the playoffs, as unlikely as that is.

More than likely Smith is gone next year, whether its him wanting the moon or waiting on ownership, which means we need to figure out what to do next year in goal. Playing Johnson more could give us an idea if he'd be an adequate replacement for at least Barbs next year.

If I wanted to hate on Smith I'd get into how much I hate his constant diving and whining, which are things I hate when any player does regardless of how well they are playing.

Correct on what, and how, Doan was answering, but Tip certainly left a lot to interpret with his response to what happened that morning as it was notably different from what we normally get in regards to players injuries.

okiepig

Mar 19, 2011
East of the Kaluts
Second that.. I want to see as much of Johnson as possible, he looks pretty solid to me except for shoot outs- so why not take a good look?
..we know what Smitty is all about and really, this season is a wash- I got a feeling he is history after the season.
Tonight might be a big one for the Hawks, they would like nothing better than to shovel the dirt in tonight after the bum rush they got here last year.

In Don Maloney we trust.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad