BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Taking a nap so just in case @BMC

60452.jpg

Drop the f***ing puck already!!!! :rant:

Mmmmmm....fishsticks...it's what's for dinner!!!!! (hmmmm just realized there are no food emoticoms here)

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
th

Bruins go for 15 in a row with a least a point!:clap:

Islanders will still be without Johnny Rocket and DeHaan on Defense. Halak starts in goal whose been far from stellar this yr and Ladd is still out but Josh Bailey draws back in tonight. With two of the best ice-lander defenseman out the Bruins should be able to use their fore-check to cause havoc and create turnovers. Enroute to #15!

McAvoy gets on the Score sheet tonight!:hockey:

Lets Go Bruins:bruinsLets Go Bruins:bruinsLets Go Bruins :bruinsLets Go Bruins:bruins

Last edited:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Did I read correct that Bruins are only Eastern team Islanders have not beaten at home this year? Bruins walloped them 7-1 Last meeting I believe as well.Good feeling about this game.

Reactions: TCB

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I will have a GDT up later......not feeling 100% today
Keven, Don't worry about it. I don't feel well either plus I fell at 6 this morning on my steep driveway when, I was dragging my trash barrel out.

I even had my yak taks on...It's the first time they let me down.

My ankle is swollen and sprained...I just got home from work so now I am icing it now...B's... I need a win

Feel better Fenway
HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I will have a GDT up later......not feeling 100% today

Hope you're feeling better soon Fenway! There is a lot of flu's going around up here in Canada too.

Keven, Don't worry about it. I don't feel well either plus I fell at 6 this morning on my steep driveway when, I was dragging my trash barrel out.

I even had my yak taks on...It's the first time they let me down.

My ankle is swollen and sprained...I just got home from work so now I am icing it now...B's... I need a win

Feel better Fenway
HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Hope you're feeling better soon LF, and hope your ankle heals quickly and you're only listed as day to day.

....a nice Bruins win tonight will hopefully help to lessen the pain!

Reactions: missingchicklet

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Oh shit! Tanner Fritz is playing for the Islanders as the 4th line center... He currently has 0 NHL goals. Pencil him in for one tonight.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Anders "who" Lee is 3rd in goals only 2 behind Ovechkin, and Josh "what" Bailey is 5th in assists, are these guys really that good or are their stats pumped up due to Tavares.

I was amazed to see these 2 so close to the leaders in the mentioned categories.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Every game day thread, I look at the comparison of the leading scorers, and more often than not, the other teams leading scorer has more that Bostons, and yet, Boston more often than not, comes away with the win.

Reactions: sooshii

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Guy at the game last night was wearing the Gorton's fisherman jersey..

I think it was a sign......... that the guy has bad taste.

Reactions: BMC

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Boston Bruins vs the New York Barzal's.

Will be a tough game for the Bruins for sure.

Some quick Barzal factz for you all: Did you know Mathew Barzal plays for the New York team? Matt Barzal was drafted 16th overall in the 2015 National Hockey League Draft. Barzal plays forward position and is 20 years old. The Bruins had 3 chances to draft Barzal in 2015. Also Mathew Barzal has 47 Barzal's having played in only 46 Barzal's this season.

Mathew Barzal was born in British Colombia, Barzal in 1997. Barzal stands 6ft tall and weighs roughly 189 Barzal's.
Barzal is also Barzal and has already Barzaled in 2 different games this season. Barzal is leading the Barzal on the New York Barzal's and was drafted right after the Bruins in the National Barzal League Entry Draft of 2015.

Barzal is most known for his Barzal type playing style along with Barzal and his ability to Barzal. The Bruins better hope we dont get Barzaled tonight again, but at the end of the day....it's Barzal's world and we are all just visiting. Did I mention the Bruins missed out on drafting Barzal?

Barzal barzaled Mathew Barzal, barzals Barzal's.

whew..ok got that out of my system.
Needs more Barzal.

Reactions: Wack Edwards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad