Apr 12, 2011
Khudobin starts.

Keep the streak alive.

upload_2018-1-18_13-5-49.jpeg

Go Bruins!!!

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Let's Win I really hope Adam gets to play in a 5 or 6 game stretch . I am not saying who deserves to play or sit etc but a day off for most the defense won't hurt . I probably wouldn't include Krug Charlie or Z in sitting a game unless they are banged up or tired . I just think it is in this teams best interest to keep at least seven defenseman in form considering injuries always happen

Reactions: Ladyfan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It's a really nice feeling to have a backup goalie playing on the back end of a back-to-back where there is complete confidence that he will give the team a great shot at winning. The Isles are a solid team and should be rested, but the Bs are a better team and playing well. Fully expect a Bs win tonight.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Boston Bruins vs the New York Barzal's.

Will be a tough game for the Bruins for sure.

Some quick Barzal factz for you all: Did you know Mathew Barzal plays for the New York team? Matt Barzal was drafted 16th overall in the 2015 National Hockey League Draft. Barzal plays forward position and is 20 years old. The Bruins had 3 chances to draft Barzal in 2015. Also Mathew Barzal has 47 Barzal's having played in only 46 Barzal's this season.

Mathew Barzal was born in British Colombia, Barzal in 1997. Barzal stands 6ft tall and weighs roughly 189 Barzal's.
Barzal is also Barzal and has already Barzaled in 2 different games this season. Barzal is leading the Barzal on the New York Barzal's and was drafted right after the Bruins in the National Barzal League Entry Draft of 2015.

Barzal is most known for his Barzal type playing style along with Barzal and his ability to Barzal. The Bruins better hope we dont get Barzaled tonight again, but at the end of the day....it's Barzal's world and we are all just visiting. Did I mention the Bruins missed out on drafting Barzal?

Barzal barzaled Mathew Barzal, barzals Barzal's.

whew..ok got that out of my system.

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Boston Bruins vs the New York Barzal's.

Will be a tough game for the Bruins for sure.
Some quick Barzal factz for you all: Did you know Mathew Barzal plays for the New York team? Matt Barzal was drafted 16th overall in the 2015 National Hockey League Draft. Barzal plays forward position and is 20 years old. The Bruins had 3 chances to draft Barzal in 2015. Also Mathew Barzal has 47 Barzal's having played in only 46 Barzal's this season.

Mathew Barzal was born in British Colombia, Barzal in 1997. Barzal stands 6ft tall and weighs roughly 189 Barzal's.
Barzal is also Barzal and has already Barzaled in 2 different games this season. Barzal is leading the Barzal on the New York Barzal's and was drafted right after the Bruins in the National Barzal League Entry Draft of 2015.

Barzal is most known for his Barzal type playing style along with Barzal and his ability to Barzal. The Bruins better hope we dont get Barzaled tonight again, but at the end of the day....it's Barzal's world and we are all just visiting. Did I mention the Bruins missed out on drafting Barzal?

Barzal barzaled Mathew Barzal, barzals Barzal's.

whew..ok got that out of my system.

Ah, I thought he was born in Barzal Columbia...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wack Edwards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->