Post-Game Talk: GAME 44 - Bruins are now 13-0-0 vs the Metro - BRUINS 4 Fishsticks 1

Thefours

Feb 27, 2022
*David Coyle is running out of ways to praise this team*

Congratulations to Linus on his 100th NHL win. I loved that spin move he did although I cringed when he left his crease, he could have been hammered.

Charlie Coyle had 2 assists :heart:

I'm always happy when Derek Forbort scores a goal. He is such a beast on defense & the PK.

On to the Rangers!!!
Sweet win went to bed happy. Good to see Freddy reach double digit goals but crossed fingers for nothing major for #37. Looking to tonight's game!

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

"The trainers told me right away he'd be back, because they've never seen anybody play with more pain"

I remember last year when Forsberg broke his nose, he went back to the bench and just squirted water on it and the trainer was just standing there like "can I help you.....?" lol

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
I didn't notice Koppanen this game however he did play over 10 minutes and wasn't bad at the dot 5/9. Thoughts?
Made a brutal turnover at the B's blue line, team got hemmed in their zone for a while and I think it was McAvoy took a high sticking penalty all in the same play. Aside from that, looked pretty dece.

Reactions: Blowfish

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Great win ! I watched the first period at the Northside General hospital in Cape Breton . My 83 year old Dad ( lifelong Bruins fan ) is dying . He has Alzheimer’s. Even though he is unconscious we had the game on my iPad . I knew that is the way he would want to go out . Dad would have been proud . Goodbye Dad ! You were the best .
Hugs to you and your family. My dad was also 83 when he died and I wouldn't be a fan of this team without his introduction to the game in 1969. He was wearing an old B's cap when he dropped dead (putting driveway stakes into the ground before Christmas) and I proudly wear it now everywhere I go.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins top power rankings today for 10th straight week.That don't mean alot far as a Cup but it's nice to see.

Thank you everyone for the kind words . Dad died at 11:15 am . He loved the Bruins .
Really sorry my condolences..My mom passed in Cape Breton last month.Life really sucks sometimes but I pray you find strength and some peace at this difficult time.The good people here on this board are kind and caring and always here for you .

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Great win ! I watched the first period at the Northside General hospital in Cape Breton . My 83 year old Dad ( lifelong Bruins fan ) is dying . He has Alzheimer’s. Even though he is unconscious we had the game on my iPad . I knew that is the way he would want to go out . Dad would have been proud . Goodbye Dad ! You were the best .
Great thing you did for him. My condolences

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
  • Love

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Condolences. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Massive respect for you and everyone else who goes through the journey with a loved one who has Alzheimer's.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i had a game last nite so i missed tge last half of the game.
just watched the bruins in 2.
love seeing cliffy lay out cluttrrbuck. that was a great hit.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I didn't notice Koppanen this game however he did play over 10 minutes and wasn't bad at the dot 5/9. Thoughts?

I noticed him more, and heard his name called more often than Matt Barzal

Of course I was watching the Boston feed :)

Last edited:

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

Attachments

• 93873EB3-1D9F-4FC1-9777-566796D47B3A.jpeg
    93873EB3-1D9F-4FC1-9777-566796D47B3A.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: missingchicklet

Ad

Upcoming events