BRUINS GDT GAME 44 7:07 PM - 1771 days since B's beat Caps at home, IT ENDS TONIGHT!!! - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Seriously, seen this story way too many times against this stupid Caps team.

Completely domintaed them so far, and they have 2 goals on what, 10 shots? One being on a cherry picking loser play.

Reactions: Strafer

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Donato needs more work on his wrong foot wrister, or just take his normal one. Holtby never saw the soft wrister from the point, never mind the goal.

The Kid line has been the best trio tonight.

My son just said to me after the B’s goal, why is the 4th line out there against Ovechkin? Go ahead goal for Caps coming up.

30 seconds later...

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Donato needs more work on his wrong foot wrister, or just take his normal one. Holtby never saw the soft wrister from the point, never mind the goal.

The Kid line has been the best trio tonight.

My son just said to me after the B’s goal, why is the 4th line out there against Ovechkin? Go ahead goal for Caps coming up.

30 seconds later...
Your son needs to coach the B's...

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Why, Marchy beat the poopoo out of him back when. If he hadn't beat the snot out of him then yeah.

Will never be ok for me to have Bruins turtle or get rag dolled for a PP. we used to blast Hab fans when they said it was the smart play.

Between this and all the whining about the officials every night this place is very Montreal-esque

Reactions: Absurdity

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
terrible take on this game, halak has made some good saves, cannot blame him for breakaways and let Ovie stand in the slot, mayne time to bring in Vaak for Chara

Not tonight. He hasn't been that great in his last few starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad