Laval Rocket: Game 43 vs. Cleveland Monsters (Laval Wins 2-1 in the Shootout)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Nice backhander by RHP as he was alone vs. the goalie but couldn't lift it high enough. Probably cause he tried shooting it from too close in.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
RHP: misses
Scott: scores
Ylonen: scores
Fix-Wolansky: misses
Roy: misses
Angle: saved

JS Dea: misses
Stenlund: saved

Fortin: scores
Sikura: saved

Laval wins it!!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pointless recap of the S-O., so I'll edit what I had.

Rocket wins. Great job, Poulin.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Ylonen looks better in the NHL than AHL. Not saying he is playing bad, but rather that he is poorly surrounded. Looks better with talended linemates than AHL grinders. He clearly is the most talended player on Laval, but RHP has been their best player in any games Ive watched lately. Pretty sure we will see both with the Habs after the TDL.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I'd be happy to not see Primeau for a bit.

Fallen soldier due to this terrible season. He needs to play hockey to get back on his horse tho. We need him eventually to get out of his own head for a while and try to have fun with it somehow. It's not like his talent disappeared overnight

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Fallen soldier due to this terrible season. He needs to play hockey to get back on his horse tho. We need him eventually to get out of his own head for a while and try to have fun with it somehow. It's not like his talent disappeared overnight

he just played 4 games in 6 days giving up 8 goals in 4 games. He's been very good since being sent down. Laval plays again on Wed and a back to back on Fri/Sat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad