GDT: Game # 43 - Rangers vs Devils - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priorae

Apr 21, 2017
New Jersey
The Rangers really have to win this one. Its always brutal to win back to back on consecutive nights like this weekend.

This is a must.

Would love to pick up 5 pts by the end of Sunday Night.

Reactions: Number 9

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Good lord, three different kinds of onions. He won't even need to deke. His breath would just knock the defender over.

Onions are f***ing awesome though. Red on BBQ burger, green on a lighter style provolone burger, the options are endless.

Reactions: RickChartraw

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Am I the only one nervous when Jack Hughes is on the ice? I know everyone like to pick on him but the kid is going to be a stud. It's going to suck

I also don't know when it happened but his xGA/60 and CA/60 are better than Kakko's...

7ip5Xz1.png

I honestly fear for his well being when ever hes out there.

It seems like he puts himself in a situation for someone to end him every game he plays. Trouba could have killed him in the first last game but opted not to.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Am I the only one nervous when Jack Hughes is on the ice? I know everyone like to pick on him but the kid is going to be a stud. It's going to suck

I also don't know when it happened but his xGA/60 and CA/60 are better than Kakko's...

7ip5Xz1.png
He passed Kakko awhile ago. I’ve been monitoring closely because I have a bet in place with a friend. Kakko vs. Hughes even strength P/60.

I keep waiting for the three point game from Kakko that puts me in the lead on that one. Maybe tonight is the night.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
Zibanejad marries a vegan and his play gets worse. No surprise there.

Well she has been home in Sweden a few weeks.
Hence why hes playing better.

(I know this because she works on soccer broadcasts for Discovery)

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

7ip5Xz1.png
No, he is pretty dangerous every time he's on the ice. Might not always turn into something but he's good.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I honestly fear for his well being when ever hes out there.

It seems like he puts himself in a situation for someone to end him every game he plays. Trouba could have killed him in the first last game but opted not to.
Players are pretty considerate of each other these days but if he ever makes the POs he might not survive the learning curve.

Bryan Marchment would have already had him on his second knee replacement.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey

7ip5Xz1.png
Absolutely not, Jack Hughes is going to be a nightmare for the Rangers the next decade.

Also the difference between their current RAPM metrics looks negligible. I’m assuming Jack’s comparable xGA/60 and CA/60 is simply due to him having the puck all game, whereas Kakko’s is probably more tied to two-way play. Looks like they’ve both been really unlucky in the on-ice GoalsFor dept.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
What does the Fox say?
The Fox doesn't have to say anything. He lets his play do the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad