GDT: Game 43 @ Ottawa 1pm

Jts4thgoal

King of the idiots
Aug 28, 2015
Hahaha, this team is terrible, why not play Sabourin? Does DQ think sitting Labanc is going to make a difference. This team is a guaranteed bottom 5 team and Labanc is gone after this year, or God willing the deadline, so do the guy a solid.

Reactions: Sandisfan

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
It's a "still snowing" game day here as well! Since we don't get Peacock and therefore won't get the Chiefs/Dolphins game I should have time to catch this one today....for better or worse...

SJS 3/2
Bailey/Zadina/Hertl
2XSens

• Wow

Sendhelplease

Dec 21, 2020
Alright this is my first time doing the SNOG so I might not do it right but...
Sens 4 (Stutzle 2 goals, Tkachuk and Tarasenko 1 goal each)

Sharks 1 (Hertl scores our only goal)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm picking the Sharks in the HF Boards NHL Survivor pool thing, so hopefully this is another good day at work for the team. Ottawa is not a good team and this seems like something the team can build motivation on from Thursday to today.

SNOG

Sharks 4 (Hertl, Eklund, Zetterlund, Kunin)
Sens 2 (Batherson, Giroux)

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Sharks 4, Ottawa 3

Hertl, Granlund, Zetts, Zadina
Stutzle, Tkachuk

Ottawa has lost 5 straight and Sharks are in a short term emotional and on ice swell. Probably a close game between two bad teams.

• Wow

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
9am? Ain't nobody getting up for this team at that time on a Sunday.

Meanwhile on today's game:

1) Rourke Chartier on the 3rd line for the Sens. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

2) during the TSN pre-game they talk to analyst Carlo Colaiacovo remotely and I notice that on his kitsch/memorabilia shelf in the background he's got, of all things, a FanDuel branded football helmet. Unsurprising since FanDuel sponsors all of TSN's gamblor content, but funny that on a shelf that's got his trophies and bobbleheads and pucks and whatnot he has this blatant bit of product placement likely at the best of FanDuel/TSN.

3) I'm getting sick of the Conner Bedard car commercial with his sister in it. Like... how the hell does she not know he's at training camp in Chicago? And why is his car at the end of the driveway blocking people in for presumably days if that was the case?

• Haha

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
9am? Ain't nobody getting up for this team at that time on a Sunday.

But it's a Monday on a Holiday. I'll watch. Maybe I might watch on a recording, but I will watch.

Seeing it snow in all these places, I was told we were going to get rain in the Bay Area today and it's cloudy. I want Rain dangit.

So NBC just showed a Christmas commercial and now they are playing Let it Snow. Maybe it is true that the Holiday season gets extended to Martin Luther King Weekend.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Alright this is my first time doing the SNOG so I might not do it right but...
Sens 4 (Stutzle 2 goals, Tkachuk and Tarasenko 1 goal each)

Sharks 1 (Hertl scores our only goal)

The rule is youre supposed to SNOG a Sharks win your first time but everything else looks good. 65/100 youre gonna need to do better on your next homework set if you wanna pass the class

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
But it's a Monday on a Holiday. I'll watch. Maybe I might watch on a recording, but I will watch.

Seeing it snow in all these places, I was told we were going to get rain in the Bay Area today and it's cloudy. I want Rain dangit.

So NBC just showed a Christmas commercial and now they are playing Let it Snow. Maybe it is true that the Holiday season gets extended to Martin Luther King Weekend.

Damn, you're right. I wasn't thinking because it's not a holiday here so I just sort of assumed I had the dates wrong and it was actually tomorrow. Still, being up for a game at 9 would actually mean being up far earlier to be able to finish morning prep and get breakfast before puck drop, so I wouldn't be getting up that early on a free day given the option.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad