GDT: GAME #43 - "Hitchsucker Blues" - Canucks @ Blues - *APRIL 16, 2013* - 5:00 p.m, SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
ZnHbsnQ.gif

mHfjjxh.gif
adAqJRS.gif

78oMIET.gif
hhIePUF.gif

SACtLSN.gif
TezFKSq.gif

PxbYUbA.gif
UmuIiRW.gif

334yWek.gif
8pG9Eea.gif

be3QgLW.gif
cs9J50p.gif

6aCvl49.gif
TDlO6Mc.gif

Last edited:

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Looking forward to this one. I want to see how the Canucks perform in this one.

Off topic: Hitch needs an intervention. The guy is killing himself with food.

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
zombo's image is messed up... :(

captureagw.jpg

edit: nmind, expanded window to full screen and it works :P

Last edited:

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
Possible first round matchup, so it's definitely a statement game. Hopeful that the newfangled 2nd line continues its solid play, and that the makeshift third looks as competent as it did.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
This is very likely a first round preview. This will be a tough game, being on the road and on the back-to-back for the Canucks. We've seen it before this season, they come out flying and run out of gas in the 2nd. They are going to have a tough time pulling this one off.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
God i love back to back games, I was really in the mood for another game after tonight, and I get my wish

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Should we be concerned, have not watched many blues games lately, and they have not scored a ton of goals, but people claiming they have been playing great, and even in the loss vs chicago they apparently played a great game. Someone also mentioned if we play like we have been the last few games this wont look good for us compared to how the blues are playing.

I do think the team had some issues getting up for these non playoff teams. Hopefully the team will be hyped for the game and we win, against a team like the blues i wont complain about any win.

Derp Kassian

Jul 14, 2012
Vancouver
Should we be concerned, have not watched many blues games lately, and they have not scored a ton of goals, but people claiming they have been playing great, and even in the loss vs chicago they apparently played a great game. Someone also mentioned if we play like we have been the last few games this wont look good for us compared to how the blues are playing.

I do think the team had some issues getting up for these non playoff teams. Hopefully the team will be hyped for the game and we win, against a team like the blues i wont complain about any win.

If the Blues get anything above 910 goaltending they will be a tough out. Give up so few shots and play a hard brand of hockey. Teams can out skill them though (LA,CHI)

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Expecting a good game and somewhat a scary 2nd or some point in the game. I hope they can actually put in a 60 min effort and score more than 3 goals. Looking forward to the game.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I really hope we don't have to play the Blues in the first round. They are very physical. Even if we beat them, I have a feeling some of our players will be very banged up.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Blues are overrated poor mans versions of the Kings. Healthy Kesler and I have no doubt we can take them in a 7 game series.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I really hope we don't have to play the Blues in the first round. They are very physical. Even if we beat them, I have a feeling some of our players will be very banged up.

I wouldn't mind playing them if their goaltending decides to suck again. :laugh:

Alflives*

This is very likely a first round preview. This will be a tough game, being on the road and on the back-to-back for the Canucks. We've seen it before this season, they come out flying and run out of gas in the 2nd. They are going to have a tough time pulling this one off.

It sounds like you are already making excuses for the Canucks. I agree that St. Louis is a big team, and they use their size effectively. However, Vancouver is supposed to be an elite Cup contender.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC

I Agree with the above dont want blue's first round :shakehead
I hope we get the Wild first round there goaltending isn't very stong IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad