OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Able to best Kane? Biblical.

giphy.gif

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
Rem Pitlick averaged under 10 minutes a game in Minnesota and had 11 points in 20 games.
He is averaging about 16 min in Montreal and has 5 points in 7 games. The kid seems to have some upside. When everyone is healthy he should not sit.
I thought he made some really nice give-and-go plays in small spaces with Evans, last game. I'd like to see that continue and progress.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
We can all talk about trading Price and how his contract sucks but it’s going to a tough day if/when he gets shipped out of town.

The guy is a Habs legend and has been criminally under appreciated throughout his career in MTL.

I hope Price plays again this season so I can watch him one last time.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
We're getting ANOTHER Bye week?! is this a joke lol, they couldnt f***ing re-schedule some games for that week, what is this their 5th week off this year?
Its not so much wanting to watch more than i want to get to the END of this season already my god lol
Plus every week that goes by players get healthy. Another week off makes no sense

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
We're getting ANOTHER Bye week?! is this a joke lol, they couldnt f***ing re-schedule some games for that week, what is this their 5th week off this year?
Its not so much wanting to watch more than i want to get to the END of this season already my god lol

Pretty sure it’s in the CBA that they have to get one. It’s essentially the players vacation time. It is frustrating however. This season is dragging on for so many different reasons and it’s a miserable experience as a fan.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad