GDT: Game 43: Habs/Oilers 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Darn, Byron and Gally will not play tonight. Their start has been delayed until tomorrow.

Armia and Caulfield will return … but not the players I was looking forward to. The quicker Caulfield is returned to Laval to develop his game, the better!

Reactions: iamtalbot

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Gallagher and Byron will probably play tomorrow, so why not tonight? One day is going to matter that much?

Not sure what to think about this game. Kane hasn't played an NHL game in like 8 months, or any game in a month (AHL). Has he even practiced? Throwing him in cold seems like a good way to get a groin injury, or any injury for that matter.

McDrai seems to have livened up a bit last few, but their D & goaltending still stinks.

Oh well, go Habs go ...

Reactions: Redux91 and MadMslm

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Gallagher and Byron will probably play tomorrow, so why not tonight? One day is going to matter that much?

Not sure what to think about this game. Kane hasn't played an NHL game in like 8 months, or any game in a month (AHL). Has he even practiced? Throwing him in cold seems like a good way to get a groin injury, or any injury for that matter.

McDrai seems to have livened up a bit last few, but their D & goaltending still stinks.

Oh well, go Habs go ...

Probably want to give them an additional practice, or an additional day to recover from last practice to confirm that they are alright.

No rush.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, a Kane injury wouldn’t surprise me. Big guy who hasn’t played in a while trying to keep up with McD. Groin injury written all over it.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Darn, Byron and Gally will not play tonight. Their start has been delayed until tomorrow.

Armia and Caulfield will return … but not the players I was looking forward to. The quicker Caulfield is returned to Laval to develop his game, the better!

Hopefully the rest & reset has CC firing on all cylinders...

Oilers D & Goaltending is a perfect place to start fresh.

CC with the hat trick in a 6-4 loss that features 1-2 GOY candidates by McD or Drai... yes please!

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Are Caufield and Armia playing ?

I read that their flight was delayed three times yesterday and that they probably won’t be in the line up. I don’t know if they are in Montreal already, but even if they probably got here pretty late.

I’m guessing same lines as yesterday.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Are Caufield and Armia playing ?

I read that their flight was delayed three times yesterday and that they probably won’t be in the line up. I don’t know if they are in Montreal already, but even if they probably got here pretty late.

I’m guessing same lines as yesterday.

Reactions: MadMslm

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
I care so little about the Canadiens that I decided to pay for a wrestling PPV for the first time in like 15 years.

5-1 Oilers, 2 goals one assist and a fight for Evander Kane.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad