GDT: GAME 43: HABS @ ISLES | Triple Low Five, Revived! | Sat. Jan. 14, 2023, 7PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

How would you react if the Habs extended a PTO to Subban for next season's training camp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Anderson is far from being done now.

Still fast , still good shot, still tunnel vision.

He can still hit , and fight . It might be bright on his part to no fight and embrace the board on a regular basis with this team going no where. I’m sure he would be way more physically engaged in a winning/playoffs situation .

Reactions: Runner77

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Question: Odds of Romanov lighting someone up tonight?
Answer: High
And when I make a prediction on here it usually happens... in fact I'd say 60% of the time, it works every time.

random-panther.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Question: Odds of Romanov lighting someone up tonight?
Answer: High
And when I make a prediction on here it usually happens... in fact I'd say 60% of the time, it works every time.

View attachment 635196
As high as the odds of Romanov ducking and bailing when challenged to fight.

• Wow
Reactions: McGees

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Really disappointing. We really need to start selling off players and start losing. 1 year of drafting high in a weak draft is not going to cut it. Same Old Mediocre Habs. Can't wait for us to pick 12th and get a nice career AHL'r for the 30th time in a row!!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Really disappointing. We really need to start selling off players and start losing. 1 year of drafting high in a weak draft is not going to cut it. Same Old Mediocre Habs. Can't wait for us to pick 12th and get a nice career AHL'r for the 30th time in a row!!
That's the attitude!

Uncle Lou did a tremendous job with Romanov. He looks much cleaner now. 🥰
Rub it in.

• Haha
Reactions: the
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad