GDT: [Game #43] Dallas Stars @ New York Rangers - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Glendening is better off just skating the puck to the corner and killing it like he always does. I can't believe I thought he was an underrated bottom six guy with some offensive potential last year.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Glendening is better off just skating the puck to the corner and killing it like he always does. I can't believe I thought he was an underrated bottom six guy with some offensive potential last year.
The Janmark special. Fly in with speed, skate into the corner, turn the puck over and give up an odd-man rush

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He’s also turning 34 this year. Age decline combined with DeBoer shaving off almost two minutes a game of ice time will work together here

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
This team is so f***ing Pejorative Slured sometimes. It doesn't seem to matter who the coach is, they've had the same issues for what seems like forever.

Reactions: Blindsummit

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
There clearly is something about Suter that he keeps getting these chances. It’s not stats. It’s not the eyeball test. I have no idea what it is but Deboer seems to keep putting him out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad