GDT: [Game #43] Dallas Stars @ New York Rangers - 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Yes Miro effed that up but am i the only one that saw him get tackled right before that happened?

I think we all did, not only should have been a penalty, but cost him his stick..no one fox can dance like that if Miro has his stick.

Poor officiating, but poor play by dallas, so have to take the experience and move on.

Reactions: Puck Luck 73
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
I get that Suter + Miro screwed us out of a point, but the defense as a whole held the opponents to 1 goal against in regulation for the last 2 games, therefore those should be regulation wins. Needing a shutout to get a win is ridiculous.

ALL of the forwards need bitching at for not producing shit, every last one of them. F minus to the lot.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Heiskanen was fouled and had a bad shift. Both can be true at the same time. I can't speak for anyone else but I turned off the game pretty quick once I saw the foul + score. I've seen that shit enough times to know there's no point fighting it.

I get that Suter + Miro screwed us out of a point,
This is going too far. Yeah he had a bad OT shift but he's still Miro and did a ton of his usual work to keep that game close.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad