GDT: Game #43: Coyotes @ Cancucks | 8:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Anudder late night game, *sighs intensify* @Summer Rose

All-Time Series Notes:
The Coyotes/Jets1.0 are 81-96-20-10 (W-L-T-OTL) against the Canucks, including a 16-27-2-4 record at Rogers Center.

Game Notes:
Two teams who are going in different directions right now. Entering tonight the Coyotes find themselves 4-5-1 in their last 10, sliding into the 11th spot in the Western Conference while the Canucks are 7-2-1 and tied with the Jets for the top spot (behind on points percentage).

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 10.19.42.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 10.19.54.png

Lines:
Keller - McBain - Schmaltz
Maccelli - Kerfoot - Crouse
Cooley - Bjugstad - Guenther
Zucker - O'Brien

Moser - Durzi
Dermott - Dumba (yikes)
Stecher - Kesselring
Brown

Ingram

Pettersson - Miller - Boeser
Mikheyev - Suter - Kuzmenko
Joshua - Blueger - Garland
Hoglander - Aman - Lafferty

Hughes - Hronek
Soucy - Myers
Zadorov - Cole

Demko

Last edited:

Hogan20

May 1, 2016
Maine
I keep looking at Vancouvers lineup and saying to myself that they don't look all that special. Can't complain about the results though. Gonna need either goalie to stand on their head tonight.

It'll be interesting if Schmaltz is out, maybe we get to see Guenther on the first line with Keller n McBain?????????? (pretty please Bear)

Reactions: Nowotny

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I'm curious to see if BA holds or folds at the trade deadline and if his decision would be based on how we do on this run of games against good teams.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I keep looking at Vancouvers lineup and saying to myself that they don't look all that special. Can't complain about the results though. Gonna need either goalie to stand on their head tonight.

It'll be interesting if Schmaltz is out, maybe we get to see Guenther on the first line with Keller n McBain?????????? (pretty please Bear)
That's a pretty darn good lineup. Not sure if they are as good as their overall standings, but they have a couple a damn good goalies.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm curious to see if BA holds or folds at the trade deadline and if his decision would be based on how we do on this run of games against good teams.
I hope and believe BA will stick with his rebuild schedule. BA knows this team is not playoff caliber, and he has said many times he wants the team to play meaningful games, and I think he has achieved that so far.

Hogan20

May 1, 2016
Maine
That's a pretty darn good lineup. Not sure if they are as good as their overall standings, but they have a couple a damn good goalies.
Demko and DeSmith are playing lights out this year, been really fun to watch. But it's hard seeing them as a post season threat when Pius Suter is lining up as their 2C. Just my take.

Reactions: Jakey53

cobra427

May 6, 2012

Great coaching:)

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Demko and DeSmith are playing lights out this year, been really fun to watch. But it's hard seeing them as a post season threat when Pius Suter is lining up as their 2C. Just my take.

Canucks fan coming in peace

Yeah the second line isn't great but that's because Pettersson was only reunited with Boeser and Miller in the last few games. He was centering Mikheyev and Kuzmenko before, while Miller and Boeser were playing with an assortment of wingers.

Also the third line has been one of the most effective in the league this year.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

Yeah the second line isn't great but that's because Pettersson was only reunited with Boeser and Miller in the last few games. He was centering Mikheyev and Kuzmenko before, while Miller and Boeser were playing with an assortment of wingers.

If Garland scores a goal off his face I'll root for the Canucks the remainder of the game!

Reactions: DustyDangler

Hogan20

May 1, 2016
Maine

Thank you for filling me in. I obviously don't catch a lot of Canucks games (largely due to me living in Maine, it's already hard enough to catch the Coyotes games) so I'll have to tune in tonight to watch.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Thank you for filling me in. I obviously don't catch a lot of Canucks games (largely due to me living in Maine, it's already hard enough to catch the Coyotes games) so I'll have to tune in tonight to

No problem, the lotto line was only reunited at the start of their most recent road trip, since then the Canucks are 5-0-1, and they combined for something like 28 points in 5 games, with all but one goal being at even strength, outscoring their opponents 11-3 at ES.

(the Canadian lottery is called the 649 and Boeser, Pettersson, and Miller are numbers 6-40-9)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad