GDT: Game 43 | Another Matinee! Bruins @ Philly 1PM, NESN, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
How many PPs have the Flyers had??

More than we have this game but I think we've had more PPs this game than we get in 3 or 4 games.

Guess these refs missed the message that the Bruins should get at most two per game.

MOOKER411

Nov 13, 2009
KERROBERT, SASK
I cannot beleive I have to work and am missing this game. Took Joe Thornton like 57 games to get his 1st goal. Pasta go for the hatty you little awesome bas**** !!!:yo:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
no problem with Looch feet moving with empty net- not that I can blame him

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
what are you talking about? we lose eriksson, get a former 1st overall who has a ******** of talent, i am sure we can re-sign stafford, keep pastrnak, rask is our number 1 for 7 more years, edler easily becomes the teams best dman, kassian is oozing potential and at worst is a solid 3rd liner. the only thing we are really giving up is the 1st round pick, but with that roster i would be shocked if we didnt make the finals. therefore 29th overall.

I don't think even one of those trades is good for us. It isn't a video game... we over pay for Yakupov. Would not be able to re-sign Stafford. Or Sekara. The last one is especially bad, Kassian is garbage. Edler is decent but not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad