GDT: Game #43 - Anders Lindback: Astrojet

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I'm done with this ****. This team isn't even fun to watch anymore. If we were losing all the time, but the games were entertaining, I'd be less bothered, but it's just putrid **** storm one after the other.
Stars games are definitely more entertaining than the average NHL game if you can remove your rooting interest.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Stars games are definitely more entertaining than the average NHL game if you can remove your rooting interest.

Not for the past few games they haven't been. I've actually been watching other teams more often because I've forgotten what decent passing looks like. Between that, Goligoski's inability to be a competent defenseman, and Daley's indecisiveness in moving the puck, my Game center subscription is being put to use to watch the Sharks and Lightning more than the Stars these days, lol.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Lot's of really poor decisions on the puck from the whole team tonight. Zero ****ing composure.

I still wonder how the **** this coaching staff makes the decisions it does. Zero ****ing sense. Zero.

MetalGodAOD*

The shortie ended up being the killer. You have to score more with those shots though.

At the end of the day this game was on the failure of the PP. Of 14 minutes of power play time it was -1 in goals. That's inexcusable.

Primetimey*

You can't dominate a team anymore than that.. you come out with a win 95% of the time in these games. But.. Dallas luck this season says otherwise.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
The Stars looked really really really good that game.
That was just a anomaly with Jet goaltending.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Just goes to show that even if this team plays their best game, they need a break to win.

It feels like the central division teams have done this to us 6 or 7 times already this year. We have 9 one goal loses in the division despite outshooting and out chancing the opposition on aggregate in those games.

It's just rotten luck on a night like tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad