BRUINS GDT GAME 43 7:07 PM - MINNESOTA - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
A non-conference game against Minnesota? While every game is important, I'd say the two games we literally just played against Buffalo were a lot bigger.

If the B's can stay hot, they could be playing for second in the Atlantic against the Leafs this weekend

So yeah pretty important stretch here

Reactions: Ladyfan and JCRO

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
If the B's can stay hot, they could be playing for second in the Atlantic against the Leafs this weekend

So yeah pretty important stretch here

I'm not arguing that this isn't an important stretch. I'm arguing that the previous claim that the important stretch STARTS tonight makes no sense. Last Saturday's game was bigger. This coming Saturday's game is bigger. Literally every other game in this stretch (going back to last Saturday and looking ahead another week) is more important than tonight's game. I don't understand why this is so hard for some to understand.

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I usually don't participate in chants/cheers unless it's a playoff game or a super high stakes/energy point in the game and I get carried away. Just not how I prefer to watch hockey and enjoy myself at a game.
This is how I feel as well. When they score I cheer .

I do stand up to yell at the guys in stripes sometimes.

It is fun when the crowd is into the game though.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
LOL. Try to keep up. I'm not arguing that this isn't an important stretch. I'm arguing that the previous claim that the important stretch STARTS tonight makes no sense. Last Saturday's game was bigger. This coming Saturday's game is bigger. Literally every other game in this stretch (going back to last Saturday and looking ahead another week) is more important than tonight's game. I don't understand why this is so hard for some to understand.

man thank God you logged on today to tell us when the important games were since apparently we had it all wrong

or maybe he is just referring to this as a new stretch (3 games in 5 days) after having 3 days off

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I'm not arguing that this isn't an important stretch. I'm arguing that the previous claim that the important stretch STARTS tonight makes no sense. Last Saturday's game was bigger. This coming Saturday's game is bigger. Literally every other game in this stretch (going back to last Saturday and looking ahead another week) is more important than tonight's game. I don't understand why this is so hard for some to understand.

Bruins finish with 17 of last 33 after mandated week off vs teams in top 8 of their conference .So lots of big ones yet yup

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
upload_2019-1-8_14-15-48.jpeg

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
This is how I feel as well. When they score I cheer .

I do stand up to yell at the guys in stripes sometimes.

It is fun when the crowd is into the game though.

I'm very focused/quiet when I'm at games and my wife laughs because my personality is the complete opposite lol. I will cheer when we score or a fight starts. I also love to sit behind/ near the benches, well for AHL games here in CT since I could never afford it for a Bruins game haha. Anyways I usually end up seeing what's happening on the benches or between benches lol

Reactions: Ladyfan

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Wild never got in till 3 am after a hard fought game last nite.This is there for the taking if boys come hard at them especially using their backup Stalock.

Reactions: Flannelman

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I am so jealous...my nephew got last minute tix to the game and he & his buddy are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :whine::cry:

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
I’m gunna fall asleep before the end of this. Score early and, for good measure, dump one of their guys onto their own bench.​

Reactions: Alicat and BMC

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
I don't like Minnesota. It has nothing to do with recent years or the current team. It's just that I remember every time we played them from 2002-2012 or so it was an incredibly boring 1-0 loss. Also, I hate their jerseys.
I feel the same way. Every Wild game I've watched made me hate hockey. Hopefully its better tonight. Parise is back from the dead. He was a great player for a bit with the Devils

Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad