BRUINS GDT GAME 43 7:07 PM - MINNESOTA - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Moore quietly on pace for 4G/14A this season, which is right around where he's been the last few seasons. If he can start to find the score sheet, it could be a career year for him in points (22 being his current career high)

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Minny was not into this game, but the Bruins took their will away in the first

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Moore quietly on pace for 4G/14A this season, which is right around where he's been the last few seasons. If he can start to find the score sheet, it could be a career year for him in points (22 being his current career high)

Moore had a good game tonight

Rask, Moore and Carlo were my three stars....not necessarily in that order

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Last two periods were a chore....

I really like the idea of a C/W coming in as a trade deadline acquisition. I really don't think Krejci/DeBrusk work, as much as it's been forced down our throats for the past two seasons. It would be nice to mix and match a little with that middle-6. As I said in the off-season, maybe focus should be put on getting a C for DeBrusk instead of a winger for Krejci.... Same end goal with emphasis put on future. Kid line is cute and makes for good entertainment whether you're winning or losing, but we all know that isn't viable in the post season.

This group of D is deep. Chara sticks out like a sore thumb sometimes. He has his usefulness. I'm not sure it's 20+ minutes in all situations, though his presence was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad