Pre-Game Talk: GAME 43 2/1 7:08 PM - THE BEAR welcomes the Kraken to Boston - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I'm looking forward to seeing Nosek 2nd line...could be interesting.

Team looks bad without Haula. Yes he does make difference to the 2nd line.

Reilly bothers me.
I think Nosek could be a nice fill in for Haula on that line, but hopefully this is the only time we need to see him play there.

Reactions: Over the volcano

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Just a no brainer. Get AHL lifer Fogarty back to where he belongs FFS.

This is the Bruins telling Studnicka to pick it up.

upload_2022-2-1_13-17-19.png

upload_2022-2-1_13-17-40.png

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Bringing my two boys (all 10 or under) and my niece tonight. I bought the boys Kraken sweaters for Christmas - the youngest (6) is demanding he wear his tonight, and I may have to give in (if he wears a Bruins hat). My oldest got Gourde, youngest got Gio, and my nephew got Lauzon. They're all very close and all play hockey. I certainly hope no one would give them grief for a Kraken jersey lol.
Hope you guys have a blast and a win.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
Not sure why Studnicka should even be in the discussion for 2nd line minutes at this point. Last game he played for the Bs, he was given 18 shifts, 16 minutes, and was invisible.

We are 3 years into his professional career and hes getting below guys like Fogarty on the depth chart.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

View attachment 504037
View attachment 504038

Kind of sending mixed message to the kid no?

He puts the work in during the off-season, has a strong camp only to get sent down anyways because the team signed some JAG's to fill out the roster and he's not lucky enough to be waiver exempt. Gets called up due an injury, see's 10 minutes a night then gets shipped back down.

No real shock, this teams track record of developing forwards recently has been pretty atrocious. Can't wait to see how the Fabian Lysell chapter goes :popcorn:

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012

View attachment 504037
View attachment 504038
Vaakanainen is a good example to not stat watch.

It's the last game before a week break. The Bruins are in need of a #2C. Why not give the most talented center in Providence a chance to show something? Especially if it's against a team like Seattle? If he shows something up there, good, if not, play him in the bottom 6.

They actually think an AHL lifer who pulled one of the greatest Kaspars Daugavins impersonations of all time gives them a better chance tonight to win against Seattle than a prospect they drafted in the 2nd round and spent time developing.

If they think Fogarty helps them win more than Stdunicka, then this team is in deeper shit than we all expected.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Vaakanainen is a good example to not stat watch.

It's the last game before a week break. The Bruins are in need of a #2C. Why not give the most talented center in Providence a chance to show something? Especially if it's against a team like Seattle? If he shows something up there, good, if not, play him in the bottom 6.

They actually think an AHL lifer who pulled one of the greatest Kaspars Daugavins impersonations of all time gives them a better chance tonight to win against Seattle than a prospect they drafted in the 2nd round and spent time developing.

If they think Fogarty helps them win more than Stdunicka, then this team is in deeper shit than we all expected.

Now that Fogarty is in his right spot, 4C, then it's understandable, because I think Nosek at 2C for a game or two gives them a better chance to win than calling up Stud and putting him there or putting him on a grind/energy 4th line.

Reactions: FONZIE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad