GDT: GAME #43 - 1/8 5 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I just want to know Claude's reasoning. Liles wasn't playing well before the concussion & Colin has earned a spot in the last month or so. At least wait until he has a bad game before you bench him. Why scratch him after a shutout?

And if his reason for sitting him is just to rest someone on day 2 of a back to back then sit Carlo who is not playing terribly but is probably in his worst stretch of the year right now and probably needs the rest more than anyone.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
So Colin sits. What the **** did he do wrong this time? Such a joke.

I actually think Colin improved visibly over last 5-6 games, so the timing is bad for him (nevermind poor forgotten Joe Morrow who has been a healthy scratch for 12 consecutive games--guess he's expansion fodder), Liles was a "meh" before getting hurt, can't imagine he's a game changer on the plus side today...sigh

Brewins

Apr 23, 2015
Bad choice, cmiller good, more gooder than kevan and mcquaid, need play more. Not hard.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Liles has yet to score a goal as a bruin, lets end that tonight...since he is in the line up and all

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
re Colin scratched...

I get wanting to get Liles into a game and it makes sense now to rest someone on a back to back, but Colin has been good. He doesn't deserve to be scratched, PLUS why scratch one of you best skaters if you're concerned about the team not having its legs on 2nd half of a back to back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad