BRUINS GDT GAME 43 1:08 PM - The Devils return - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Snow day here. The powers that be actually closed the office, I am shocked. So I can watch the game!

20240115_071602.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Going to miss at least half of this one due to a follow up doctor's appointment. The Devs sure are dealing with lots of injuries. We should take this one, but first games after a trip are usually flat ones. Devs will play hard so as not to get embarrassed. I bet it is 3-2 either way.
Good luck at the doctor'.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Hope everyone is coping with the winter weather

We had wind chills of -50 the last couple mornings, but it's supposed to warm up to -20 tomorrow and -7 by the end of the week .....I hate winter!

I'm predicting a Bruins 4-2 win .....Go Bruins!!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Where is everyone?
Not everyone has the day off. Some work places switched MLK Day with Juneteenth and some, like my company gave us both days off.

I'll have the game on in the background but I really need to actually do something on my to do list or this is a wasted long weekend.

Reactions: Thefours

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Going to miss at least half of this one due to a follow up doctor's appointment. The Devs sure are dealing with lots of injuries. We should take this one, but first games after a trip are usually flat ones. Devs will play hard so as not to get embarrassed. I bet it is 3-2 either way.

good luck!

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Good luck!

Reactions: quietbruinfan

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I don’t really know if I have the day off, but I’m taking it haha. Most of our leadership team follows the school calendar for holidays so I decided to as well despite not having kids

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad