GDT: Game 42: Red Wings vs kings 7:00 pm et 1/13/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Simon not getting called up is all you need to know about yzermans plans for him.

Either Yzerman or LaLonde don’t like what they see if this Rafferty guy is getting called up..

Whatever Yzerman's plans are for Ed, I don't think you can make anything out of Rafferty getting the call up.

Walman (or someone on D) is likely a game time decision. They're not going to call up Ed to potentially sit in the press box for one game, especially since the Griffins play tonight.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Can we just not embarrass ourselves in our own end for one game? I know the Kings are in a pretty good slump. Think we could at least capitalize. I mean we would be nice to win a home game for once.

Brogan Rafferty....

really...
And who the f*** is that?? Never heard of her...

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Can we just not embarrass ourselves in our own end for one game? I know the Kings are in a pretty good slump. Think we could at least capitalize. I mean we would be nice to win a home game for once.

And who the f*** is that?? Never heard of her...
career AHLer...hilarious that he's up and Ed isnt

and to those saying "well, makes no sense to call up Ed and not play him." How about this, we call up Ed AND THEN...we also play him!

roman star

ready to march
Feb 17, 2019
chairot hitting everything that moves having a great pk shift and daniels ignoring live action talking about kings good power play , get this guy out of here

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Dang. That's a nice play by the Kings.

Also I love it when Chiarot just mauls guys like that. We need more of our Dmen to play that way

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
One of the Kings just made a suicide pass to center ice but the Wings player made a stick check instead of hitting the guy. Couldn't see who it was

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00