GDT: Game 42: OTT @ MTL | Das Boot edition | April 17, 2021 – 4:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I'm not sure why you have a blind spot when it comes to context man. Last week you were screaming about how Hall couldn't score anything and I told you he was on a crappy team. Within two games with Boston he's doubled his goals.

It's like you have blinders on that prevent you from seeing anything.

The guy is 21. 55 points and 3rd on team scoring is great. If you can't see this, then nobody is going to be able to explain it to you.
How’s KK doing ?? Good??

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Don't think anyone is blaming Price for the bad defense. He is just as bad as our defense and our offence. That five-hole goal with no screen happens too many times this season. He gives up at least a bad goal in 80% of the games he's played in. Not good enough.

It used to be you could count on pucks NOT going through him. He looks like he's in the twilight zone between stand up and butterfly.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
No, blaming Price for a bad goal is fine...blaming him for the team being a shyteshow is just not living in reality...and blaming the D isn't wrong either, but place more of the blame where it belongs; on the moron who doesn't understand that puck moving defensemen are required and we have no true PMD on the team, the closest we have is a rookie who's building his two-way game and an offensive rover who's actually not very good at all at moving the puck...the forwards get absolutely no help in transition and that kills any offensive momentum...it's an entire team disaster that starts with the mook who built it and the mook behind the bench that can't adapt to coach it...pathetic mediocrity is all that Bargain Bin can assemble...
It’s a shitty team man. I won’t blame the goalie if we lose 2-0. This team is bad all around. Yes he shoulda had it, absolutely. But score a f***ing goal guys.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Price hasn't played like a 1st goalie for the past 2 years. Weber is declining fast and is no more a legit 1st D and we don't even have a real 1st C.

No 1st C, no 1st D, no starting goalie. Unless Suzuki or KK becomes a legit 1st C, capable of 75pts+, we won't have a top center, top defense and top goalie for the next couple of years.

That's quite a line up MB build up. Yet he still somehow have a job.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Tortorella is batshit crazy.
And he doesn't speak French so that's strikes two and three
That is what you need to school both players and the media
He wont last long, then a normal anglo coach would feel like a god sent to them

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Price looked like he was ready to take that up the ice himself...cuz the D can't...
Price passes better than our d, amd danault is a bettet goal tender than price.

Talking about Lowry at 3.5 million how much better is danault...good grief lebrun

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I’ll wait for your excuse next year when kk and suzuki don’t crack 60 pts again
You’ll say give em time
Suzuki’s fine he’s showing production progression - he’s on pace for 55-pts even w his sophomore slump season

KK isn’t which is a bit concerning

Reactions: Habs Icing

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I missed most of the game, save for the first goal. I see we're doing great as usual.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Suzuki’s fine he’s showing production progression -he’s on pace for 55-pts

KK isn’t
KK's a year younger. He also had adversity with CJ as his coach. He'll be fine. And if Caufield turns into the real deal (which we all hope he will) that will only help him as I suspect they'll be paired together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad