GDT: Game 42: OTT @ MTL | Das Boot edition | April 17, 2021 – 4:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Right after we miss the playoffs or get booted in the first round
Molson has to grow a set
fire both clean house find a GM
Will change nothing. I prefer we stay with same idiot and he learns and not a new one.
Many my age remember when they wanted savard and demers gone??/ we got the great houle

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Price at one bad goal a game, .880 SV% is considered a decent game for him nowadays. I'm not even exaggerating.

Price was under 0.880 9 times in 23 games this season.

He was over 0.930 9 times as well.

Very seesaw for him, but the same is true of the whole team.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I wish I could agree with this.. but have you SEEN how molson looks at bergevin...?
there's nowhere else to point fingers. He destroyed this D's makeup or doesn't know how to build a modern D; he acquired useless vets and gave ducharme lame duck status.
he's done and if there were fans at the BC, the pressure would be much higher

667ekip

Apr 17, 2021
Half his assists are secondary, which are grossly over rated.
12 primary, 9 secondary.

Often secondary assist on a play are just as important. Always been, always have. Sometime its nothing, sometime its bigger than the primary one.

You can hate him all you want, he sucks.

But lets not get into the "secondary" fiasco that I've so much with Crosby.

Players like Backstrom, Scheifele, Landeskog, Ehlers and the list is long and long have way more secondary assists than primary.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
there's nowhere else to point fingers. He destroyed this D's makeup or doesn't know how to build a modern D, he acquired useless vets and gave ducharme lame duck status.

That's the worst part about this
Molson cant hear the f***ing boos

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Blaming price or the D today is idiotic. The forwards are just pathetic. Drouin somehow is still in the lineup

Don't think anyone is blaming Price for the bad defense. He is just as bad as our defense and our offence. That five-hole goal with no screen happens too many times this season. He gives up at least a bad goal in 80% of the games he's played in. Not good enough.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Carey wants the 2nd one back. It's a bad game for us overall. Group effort loss. :laugh:

Still the 3rd though.

The 3rd period is typically when the legs start to give out in a back to back scenario. In this case, there was actually less than 24 hours since the start of the previous game.

I think it's likely this will be the worst period yet.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
there's nowhere else to point fingers. He destroyed this D's makeup or doesn't know how to build a modern D; he acquired useless vets and gave ducharme lame duck status.
You’re 100% correct. He’s gone. Only a long playoff run saves him. That won’t happen. Can’t always blame the coaching all the time

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I'm with Lebrun
Not on the suit of course, but on caufield NCAA to 2 pro games to a team who can't score is a big flippin weight to saddle the kid with.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
12 primary, 9 secondary.

Often secondary assist on a play are just as important. Always been, always have. Sometime its nothing, sometime its bigger than the primary one.

You can hate him all you want, he sucks.

But lets not get into the "secondary" fiasco that I've so much with Crosby.

Players like Backstrom, Scheifele, Landeskog, Ehlers and the list is long and long have way more secondary assists than primary.

I agree. It's not like he has 2015-2016 Joel Hanley level assists.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Blaming price or the D today is idiotic. The forwards are just pathetic. Drouin somehow is still in the lineup

No, blaming Price for a bad goal is fine...blaming him for the team being a shyteshow is just not living in reality...and blaming the D isn't wrong either, but place more of the blame where it belongs; on the moron who doesn't understand that puck moving defensemen are required and we have no true PMD on the team, the closest we have is a rookie who's building his two-way game and an offensive rover who's actually not very good at all at moving the puck...the forwards get absolutely no help in transition and that kills any offensive momentum...it's an entire team disaster that starts with the mook who built it and the mook behind the bench that can't adapt to coach it...pathetic mediocrity is all that Bargain Bin can assemble...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I’ll wait for your excuse next year when kk and suzuki don’t crack 60 pts again
You’ll say give em time
I'm not sure why you have a blind spot when it comes to context man. Last week you were screaming about how Hall couldn't score anything and I told you he was on a crappy team. Within two games with Boston he's doubled his goals.

It's like you have blinders on that prevent you from seeing anything.

The guy is 21. 55 points and 3rd on team scoring is great. If you can't see this, then nobody is going to be able to explain it to you.

Reactions: Habs Icing

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-17_17-45-2.png

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Carey making 10.5 for the next 5 years is... pretty shocking.
Considering hes lost a step already at 33...
Wow

He's 33 but consider the miles. He is currently chasing Andy Moog who is next for most games played.... A guy who played into his late 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad