GDT: Game #42: Chiasson's Revenge!

starsfan4ever

May 21, 2008
Hemsky is showing real vision and patience.. it looked to be rubbing off on Spezza for a little bit too. Hopefully it wakes Spezza up so we actually have two real scoring lines!

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
It's almost like if we gave him a chance he would show why he is a 4m player.

haf

Mar 3, 2008
I don't know how we have the lead.

Feels like Ottawa has out played us by a good portion.

they have outplayed us a good deal of the game i think. but how many times have we lost where we sustain pressure for two shifts and get scored on coming the other on a break. nice to do it someone else.

Stars90

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
I still want to know what's been up with Jamie this season.

Sometimes I wonder if his wrist isn't 100%. Those injuries tend to pop back up again and he's been moving his feet but he really hasn't kept the puck on his stick well since the beginning of the season.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
Hemsky has turned the puck over a bit too much but he still looks sexy out there tonight.

That's something we will always have to live with, with his style of play. The key is for him to be making plays that outwiegh the turnovers and poor defensive IQ. Right now that is exactly what he is doing and it is fun to watch.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Toaster with a pretty nice move there to go between the legs and get that rebound back on net to generate another rebound.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad