GDT: Game #42: Chiasson's Revenge!

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
Seguin with a few clutch face off wins at the end and Lindback saving a game Kari was going to blow, it's the Dallas Stars.

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
I also thought Cole had a good game. He threw some big hits, had a goal and an assist, and stood up for Hemsky after he took a big hit from Cowen.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Went to check the standings on nhl.com and there's Klingman being prominently featured on the front page

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Klingberg now has six goals on the year, one ahead of Ekblad for the rookie d-man goal scoring lead.

He's passed Severson on the scoring chart, but still 9 pts back of Ekblad overall.

In 13 less games. ;)

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Klingberg now has six goals on the year, one ahead of Ekblad for the rookie d-man goal scoring lead.

He's passed Severson on the scoring chart, but still 9 pts back of Ekblad overall.

In 13 less games. ;)

It amuses me because I always see people going on about how fantastic Ekblad is (and he is really good) but Klingberg isn't even on their radar. I imagine there will be a lot of surprised people at the end of the year when they look back over the rookies and defensemen especially.

StarsTx

Nov 9, 2014
It amuses me because I always see people going on about how fantastic Ekblad is (and he is really good) but Klingberg isn't even on their radar. I imagine there will be a lot of surprised people at the end of the year when they look back over the rookies and defensemen especially.

I suspect your right, but to be fair, isn't Ekblad 18? It's pretty amazing what he is doing at that age. Not to take away from the awesomeness that is Klingberg, just saying.

Other coaches are taking notice of Klinger, the media is starting to as well, although not enough, however, he will really start getting recognized if Dallas truly gets into playoff contention. Otherwise, no one outside of Stars fans will care.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Head hurts so damn bad right now, I had to look and see if we won. Then I saw my drunken posts and wow lol.

Recorded the game and really not happy with Kari's play right now. Klingberg of course is awesome. Hemsky is looking pretty damn good now. Jamie and Tyler...where did you go? My lovely...?

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I suspect your right, but to be fair, isn't Ekblad 18? It's pretty amazing what he is doing at that age. Not to take away from the awesomeness that is Klingberg, just saying.

Other coaches are taking notice of Klinger, the media is starting to as well, although not enough, however, he will really start getting recognized if Dallas truly gets into playoff contention. Otherwise, no one outside of Stars fans will care.

To be fair Ekblad has the body of a 27 year old Pronger. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad