Post-Game Talk: GAME 42 B's sabre Buffalo - BRUINS 2 Sabres 1 FINAL

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
So he keeps it on
He won’t keep it on.

I do think it’s playing a bit of a factor though, maybe not a big one, but he looks extra physical now that he doesn’t have to worry about a stick or elbow coming up.

I hope he continues to play hard when he eventually loses it.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
He won’t keep it on.

I do think it’s playing a bit of a factor though, maybe not a big one, but he looks extra physical now that he doesn’t have to worry about a stick or elbow coming up.

I’m surprised he still has it on tbh.

He plays hard no matter what type of face shield he wears so you can count on that continuing

Reactions: jgatie

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
You know, I just realized earlier looking at the GDT that Okposo appears to be on Buffalo's fourth line.

Is he really not playing that well? I always wanted the guy. Thought he was super skilled. Or skilled enough to cement the top 6 anyway. Has he fallen off of a cliff or something?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Nice win. Lots of positives but two things jumped out at me.

1) That was the first time for me that JFK looked like a really good prospect. He was moving, strong on pucks and creative. I dont know what he was doing on the hesitation after that Donato pass but he was good tonight.

2) This team is unbelievable at defending the forecheck and coming out of the zone with control of the puck. Ive been watching a lot of other teams and none are even close. It's clinical.

Nashville is pretty darn good at moving pucks up the ice.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
He won’t keep it on.

I haven’t noticing him being extra physical though. He has just been skating exceptionally well and actually handling the puck with some confidence.

He’s been good lately, but it’s not like his game changed as soon as he threw the full bowl on.

Reactions: HumBucker

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I agree....play the hot hand and give Halak a break for a few games
It’s a tough call. Bruins have Minnesota on Tuesday and then Caps Thursday, Leafs on Saturday and Habs on Monday. I would think Cassidy would want to get Halak in one of those games . Maybe play Halak vs Washington?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
It’s a tough call. Bruins have Minnesota on Tuesday and then Caps Thursday, Leafs on Saturday and Habs on Monday. I would think Cassidy would want to get Halak in one of those games . Maybe play Halak vs Washington?

Not an easy task but I'd give Rask 3 of 4 starts...Rask could play against the Wild, Caps and habs

Halak has played well against the Laffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad