Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

large.png
@
large.png

(40 GP 23-14-3 | 5th)______(41 GP 28-9-4 | 1st)

WHEN: Tuesday, January 13th, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TBA

** If you only come to the site to post negative messages, you are trolling, even if you are a Canucks fan.
Please find more varied and constructive ways to contribute to the discussion. **

Vancouver Canucks
Speculated & Unconfirmed Lineup

QTCa383.jpg

DxF9AiC.gif
wv7Jhr5.gif

Fqu64GX.gif
kQErxHq.gif
l07c5ux.gif

wxIwOzm.gif
d0GssZd.gif
8lZKgDw.gif

JvLC25t.gif
d3KG8Ou.gif
dQjjSZh.gif

IkZ9XKf.jpg

bSRhjKL.gif
oH15yxi.gif

CPVBwM8.gif
xu62uhP.gif

xLpPXqP.gif
CU53h7a.gif

vOgevml.jpg

fPejkxm.gif
CH1suZw.gif

Pi7AmDN.jpg

Tbs3Rxd.gif
aARV593.gif

Nashville Predators

To Be Posted.

Notes:

- Dan Hamhuis is taking part in full practices as of January 9th.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Streams:

http://www.sportcategory.com/c-3.html
http://hockeyreality.com/stream.html
http://nutjob.net/hockey
http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/ice-hockey.html
http://atdhe.ru/hockey

Last edited:

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Left the lines same as they were until we know who's in. One that note, I have long wondered if we ought to consider splitting up the Sedins. Yes, it comes up every season but Daniel's regression/transition to a playmaking winger makes him a far less viable threat. What I would like to see attempted is the following:

Burrows - Henrik - Vrbata
Daniel - Bonino - Kassian
Higgins - Horvat - Hansen
Matthias - Richardson - Vey/Dorsett

Possibly swap Kassian and Hansen, but I think Daniel paired with Bonino would allow Bo to utilize his shot more.

Nuclear Salo

Launch Detected
Mar 12, 2014
Vancouver
Saturday the 13th? Think you mean Tuesday...

Really interested to see how well we can play against Pekka Rinne. He's been outstanding this year. BUT.... We make bad goalies look like Hasek, so by that logic, could we make a potential Vezina winner look like an AHL goalie? I think yes.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
I think Desjardins should make line-up changes. A shake-up is in order! Lack might play more? Call-ups? Benchings? Whatever it takes, the team is slipping into crappiness.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
I think Desjardins should make line-up changes. A shake-up is in order! Lack might play more? Call-ups? Benchings? Whatever it takes, the team is slipping into crappiness.

They outplayed Calgary and hit 3 posts/crossbars last game. There is also a flu bug going through the team. I wouldn't put too much on that last game.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Saturday the 13th? Think you mean Tuesday...

Really interested to see how well we can play against Pekka Rinne. He's been outstanding this year. BUT.... We make bad goalies look like Hasek, so by that logic, could we make a potential Vezina winner look like an AHL goalie? I think yes.

I'm really glad this game is at the Bridge because Rogers has been a graveyard for Rinne; I swear he's been pulled in 1/3 of his outings there.

Good luck guys

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
last time we played nashville it was very reminiscent of the florida game. got the 1 goal lead, then ended up losing 3-1 while looking pretty disinterested.

would love to see the boys get out of first gear but not sure we can do it against nashville. we're just outmatched.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Higgins-Bonino-Burrows
Matthias-Richardson-Kassian
Dorsett-Vey-Hansen

Edler-Tanev
Sbisa-Corrado
Stanton-Bieksa

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Higgins somehow keeping his spot on the second line, interesting. Glad that Burrows has been put there though.

Matthias still with Kassian. Bleh

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Fluids boys... lots of orange juice.

Higgins somehow keeping his spot on the second line, interesting. Glad that Burrows has been put there though.

Matthias still with Kassian. Bleh

There is literally no where else he fits in the lineup other than alongside Bonino.

Patience needs to be applied for Matthias-Richardson-Kassian.... i think it's a matter of time till they start producing again.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Wonder if Horvat's the latest victim of this flu ravaging the team? Just great. :(

Given that fact (team flu) and the overall lack of effort in the last few games, I'm not feeling entirely optimistic. This team has caught me off guard before, though, so at least there's that!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
There is literally no where else he fits in the lineup other than alongside Bonino.

Patience needs to be applied for Matthias-Richardson-Kassian.... i think it's a matter of time till they start producing again.

Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata
Burrows - Bonino - Kassian
Higgins - Richardson - Hansen
Matthias - Vey - Dorsett

Bam. He fits just fine like that.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Left the lines same as they were until we know who's in. One that note, I have long wondered if we ought to consider splitting up the Sedins. Yes, it comes up every season but Daniel's regression/transition to a playmaking winger makes him a far less viable threat. What I would like to see attempted is the following:

Burrows - Henrik - Vrbata
Daniel - Bonino - Kassian
Higgins - Horvat - Hansen
Matthias - Richardson - Vey/Dorsett

Possibly swap Kassian and Hansen, but I think Daniel paired with Bonino would allow Bo to utilize his shot more.

Agreed about splitting twins, but Kas is more of a playmaker, would like shooters with twins. As you said hopefully bonito would shoot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad